UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Senior Day, UVM at 2:00 pm

No game notes out yet. Radio the other day said UVM has a $55 bus trip for their fans.

Season finale meaningless? Not to UAlbany - Wilkin's blog

Says for the UMBC game Ede was tending to a personal matter, has not quit but is not with the team. Tre Green couldn't travel because of a sinus infection.

We won't be resting our starters, but Sam and Evan won't be playing 35 minutes either. Hooley may play 28 to 30.

UVM Game Notes

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win... it felt at times in the second half that UVM was on the free throw line literally every 5 seconds. Not sure if it was whistle-happy officiating, or just that we couldn't deal with their rebounding. It seemed like they got every loose ball and plenty of offensive rebounds..

Sam.... WOW... believe he had a career high in points. To do that on Senior night against a tough UVM team - major kudos.

Very solid comeback win...

On to the next one..

Great win... it felt at times in the second half that UVM was on the free throw line literally every 5 seconds. Not sure if it was whistle-happy officiating, or just that we couldn't deal with their rebounding. It seemed like they got every loose ball and plenty of offensive rebounds..

Sam.... WOW... believe he had a career high in points. To do that on Senior night against a tough UVM team - major kudos.

Very solid comeback win...

On to the next one..

Yes, great win. I haven't seen the foul statistics for the second half. Maybe all of the UVM complaining had results.

Yes, Sam had his career high this afternoon. According to the Times Union, he exceeded his previous high total by 2 at Hartford on January 15. Great time for such a performance!

Don't know if I have ever seen a worse reffed game. I know it is SOP for refs to run off the court, but I think they had extra motivation today. They probably would have been attacked if they were anywhere near the floor for 30 seconds longer.

Great win. I haven't looked at the stats since leaving SEFCU, but it felt like UVM shot like 20% from the line. That was the difference IMO.

Great game and fun to watch. Both coaches got T's. Anyone remember the last time Brown got a T? I have not seen the box yet, but both teams went to the line a lot. In my opinion, the officials called every tic and tac on UA, but vt had to mall someone (which they did a lot) before a foul would be called. Sam's the man. This year he has developed just enough of a medium range shot and in my opinion is deserving of POY.

Edited by dslyank

How about getting down 7 to start second half and come out swinging back out of a time out. Kept them at arms length I felt last 10 minutes. Big answer after big answer. Bake with two big threes.i thought Peter looked fantastic, aggressive, driving when brown had Sam, Sanders and Singletary on the bench hooley really took over.