UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 6 - @ Richmond - 10/7 - 3PM

there ya go...and I'll say that's probably gonna kill any play-off chances also

They need 8 wins to get in..7 is a big stretch as we found out last week. Yeah... Season likely over if playoffs or bust is how we measure success.

They blew the season at elon. Today was always going to he a tough game.

Sussman rushing updated:

Attempts	Yards		Average		TD	Long
Game 1		4		14		3.50		1	4
Game 2		11		48		4.36		0	14
Game 3		7		24		3.43		1	9
Game 4		4		5		1.25		0	5
Game 5		3		-4		-1.33		0	0
Game 6		3		7		2.33		0	10
Total		32		94		2.94		2	14

Sussman passing:

Completions	Attempts	Yards	Average		TD	INT
Game 1		0		2		0	0.00		0	0
Game 2		0		0		0	0.00		0	0
Game 3		1		2		23	23.00		0	0
Game 4		0		0		0	0.00		0	0
Game 5		3		7		23	7.67		0	0
Game 6		2		3		38	19.00		0	0
Total		6		14		84	14.00		0	0
Have him throw some instead of constantly running it. When he throws it, it's usually a good gain. Especially in the red zone if you MUST run him out there.
2.94 vs 14 yards...
These coaches are freakin blind to what's happening. Or they are stubborn and won't change their system.
Edited by Eli

there ya go...and I'll say that's probably gonna kill any play-off chances also

They need 8 wins to get in..7 is a big stretch as we found out last week. Yeah... Season likely over if playoffs or bust is how we measure success.

They blew the season at elon. Today was always going to he a tough game.

I'm not a Jets fan, so not making the playoffs every single year isn't ok.

Being a Patriots fan, I expect to make the playoffs and get to the superbowl every year.

4th year for Gattuso.

How's Fordie been feeling? Think he's got another decade of football in 'im?

I didn't see the game other than some clips but I'm not sure why people are riding Brunson... He was rushed all game, thrown back a bunch and still had a career day coming of a concussion on the road. This kid is developing well...

Our d got shredded and o line was wrecked.

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1

Brunson is the real deal. He put up 339 yards today. He will be the best QB in the conference next year. Your coach out-coached Richmond's. Albany shredded Richmond's 4-2-5 all day. Albany outplayed Richmond today and should have gotten the win.

Congrats on the win. Funny that is what you saw because no one here likes Brunson. I also think UA as outcoached today. Some terrible decisions by the staff but mostly the OC.

EDIT: Maybe no one is a bit strong. There are a few people who do. The jury is still out for me personally.

Edited by DanesRGood

Brunson is the real deal. He put up 339 yards today. He will be the best QB in the conference next year. Your coach out-coached Richmond's. Albany shredded Richmond's 4-2-5 all day. Albany outplayed Richmond today and should have gotten the win.

Are you his brother ot family member? Kid has no arm strength.WRs bailed him out, he's not the answer. Not to mention he throws a Joe Kapp ball, fuggly!

Edited by OneDane

Congrats on the win. Funny that is what you saw because no one here likes Brunson. I also think UA as outcoached today. Some terrible decisions by the staff but mostly the OC.

EDIT: Maybe no one is a bit strong. There are a few people who do. The jury is still out for me personally.

No way. You guys took advantage all day long with the out plays and the holes in our defense. We run a 4-2-5. There were openings that Brunson saw the entire game. Your O-line is young, but Albany destroyed Richmond in time of possession 36 minutes to 23 minutes. You kept our D on the field and wore them down. You shut down our running game.

Are you his brother ot family member? Kid has no arm strength.WRs bailed him out, he's not the answer. Not to mention he throws a Joe Kapp ball, fuggly!

To underscore my point. Your coaches saw that our DBs could not play with your WR's. Brunson kept hitting your WR Diggs, who I think is 5 11, over our guy Jordan, who was 5-9. Diggs had 5 receptions, probably all of them over the head of Jordan. Our DBs were chasing your WRs all day and our guys would not turn around to watch the ball. That was coaching and execution by Albany.

For the record... And I've been very outspoken in the past against him. I LIKE HIM, I belive at times he looks like that guy with 8 games under his belt but he continues to show me signs of developing.

I belive he'll take his lumps year... As soon as next year he will be the real deal. They will build that o line up as they are very young. He's got good receivers around him.

Yeah, I may be alone on that limb... But here I am.

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 2

For the record... And I've been very outspoken in the past against him. I LIKE HIM, I belive at times he looks like that guy with 8 games under his belt but he continues to show me signs of developing.

I belive he'll take his lumps year... As soon as next year he will be the real deal. They will build that o line up as they are very young. He's got good receivers around him.

Yeah, I may be alone on that limb... But here I am.

I'm still on the fence. There are times when he looks good and times when he is a mess. I really hope you're right and he develops next year into a really good QB!

• Like 1