UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Let's Fix SEFCU!

Looks like SEFCU got a Dunkin Donuts sponsorship. Big DD sign attached to the video board. DD signs under each team bench seat..home and away. DD signs on each court-side fan seat. After SEFCU..it looks like DD and Mohawk Honda seem to be the largest (most visible?) sponsors.

The "Dunk"...I could go for that if SEFCU doesnt rebid or win.

• Like 2

Looks like SEFCU got a Dunkin Donuts sponsorship. Big DD sign attached to the video board. DD signs under each team bench seat..home and away. DD signs on each court-side fan seat. After SEFCU..it looks like DD and Mohawk Honda seem to be the largest (most visible?) sponsors.

The "Dunk"...I could go for that if SEFCU doesnt rebid or win.

I like it! Almost as good as "The RACC." ;-)

Any pics of the scoreboard?

We won't be the "Dunk".

That's Providence's arena, the Dunkin Donuts Center.

Not necessarily. Between 1999 and 2007 there was the Pepsi Arena in Albany, the Pepsi Colisee in Quebec, the Pepsi Coliseum in Indianapolis, the Pepsi Forum in Montreal, the Amherst Pepsi Center at UBuffalo, and there's still the Pepsi Center in Denver and the Pepsi Center WTC in Mexico City.

I suppose DD is a little more regional, though.

• Like 1

We won't be the "Dunk".

Not necessarily. Between 1999 and 2007 there was the Pepsi Arena in Albany, the Pepsi Colisee in Quebec, the Pepsi Coliseum in Indianapolis, the Pepsi Forum in Montreal, the Amherst Pepsi Center at UBuffalo, and there's still the Pepsi Center in Denver and the Pepsi Center WTC in Mexico City.

Yeah...but they are all up and down the east cost no? American Airlines has the same thing (Arena in Miami, and Center in Dallas).

We won't be the "Dunk".

NM

Edited by Dane96

They just opened Dunkin Donuts in Los Angeles. On HOLLYWOOD Blvd no less. It's kind of a big deal here

I saw a video a year or so ago of Californians trying DD's for the first time...was amusing and seemed to get rave reviews. I prefer DDs over Starsucks. Who doesn't like double D's?

EDIT: Here it is...

Let's get back to the SEFCU fixing hahaha...

Edited by Ilko

No signage on the scoreboard.

No signage on the scoreboard.
Woops meant the new video board. Can someone post a pic of it from the game? Can't see it on the video feed as its on the other side of the court. Also how much do the LED boards along the scorers and media tables cost? That would be a nice to upgrade next.