UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Great Dane Athletic Club

madDOG

• 1 month later...

I have been donating every year since 1972 and have been buying season tickets for all sports since the practice was established. So far the only thing showing on my account is 37.75 points for life time giving. I assure you that category alone should be far greater and no other category shows any points AT ALL. I assume it still is a work in progress. I also heard a rumor but do not know if it is true; that they would be only looking @ the history of the last five years???

Seems pretty likely the system just isn't fully updated yet. Most of us are season ticket holders but it doesn't seem like any of us are showing points in that category yet..myself included. What would be the purpose of not giving points? It's simply a ranking system. I heard print materials are being mailed out to people soon..so we're not even at that point yet.

Justin Brown looks to be listed as the main contact person for questions.

Anyone see anything mentioned about parking for GDAC? Will there be shuttles running from Dutch/other lots to the arena/field? Or will you have to hoof it from the lecture center parking (teach lot for example above Dutch) if you don't donate to GDAC?

There's a Tickets and Parking section on the website. This link has info..including a map showing a "fan bus" from the Dutch Lot to the Athletic Complex for those that don't want to walk. Looks like the drop-off is right next to Fallon Field.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=211022099#Parking

Edited by Phoenix

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like donations are being recognized now.

I'm at 35 points due to having season tickets for consecutive years (5pts for each of the 7 years I've been getting tickets).

Ranked 359 out of 6464.

Edited by Eli

When donating for the first time...to join GDAC...do you just select Donate->Scholarship Seating and enter amount?

Will that be recognized towards the parking passes etc? In other words, get the perks associated with the donation? I just donated but not sure if I did it right...lol

Edited by Clickclack

When donating for the first time...to join GDAC...do you just select Donate->Scholarship Seating and enter amount?

Will that be recognized towards the parking passes etc? In other words, get the perks associated with the donation? I just donated but not sure if I did it right...lol

Just noticed that the level updated to reflect the donation so that appears to be the correct way to do it.

If you have any concerns Justin Brown (Assistant Director of Annual Giving for athletics) was very helpful for us when we had questions... jjbrown@albany.edu