UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Saturday Night

Siena loves to foul...we love to draw fouls. Saw a stat during or before the HC game that we have made more FT's then the opposition has attempted. Is that true and where could one find this stat?

As for this game...have Singletary go RIGHT at Wright, over and over and over. He's the key...sit him and Siena is much more beatable. We also rebound the heck out of the ball need to do that again. Siena is ranked as one of the worst teams in D1 when it comes to turnovers.

We are ranked 16th in the country in FTA, Siena is ranked 295 when it comes to fouling. This serves a dual purpose, get us to the line for potentially easy points and gets them in foul trouble. The two emotional leaders and most crucial to their success are Wright and Bisping.

Edited by Clickclack

Siena loves to foul...we love to draw fouls. Saw a stat during or before the HC game that we have made more FT's then the opposition has attempted. Is that true and where could one find this stat?

We've made 194 free-throws through 10 games. Our opponents have 166 free-throw attempts.

That's still amazing to me...wow...

Brett Bispbing was asked by Pastos what he thought of playing at SEFCU next year. He said didn't care just wanted series to continue. Best part was when he said they told the team they won't be playing us next year and the team was angry. He then went on to say the rivalry game with UA was one of the pieces siena used to recruit. BAHAHAHA

• Like 1

Brett Bispbing was asked by Pastos what he thought of playing at SEFCU next year. He said didn't care just wanted series to continue. Best part was when he said they told the team they won't be playing us next year and the team was angry. He then went on to say the rivalry game with UA was one of the pieces siena used to recruit. BAHAHAHA

but it's OUR Superbowl...lol...stupid Siena fans.

• Like 1

I'll add I've seen a number of their games, they are best when pushing pace hard and not allowing defense to set. Once the defense sets and they go half-court they have long stretches of being completely clueless.

I've probably seen less but that's been my overall impression also. When their opponent also creates open space either pushing the pace or trapping (Manhattan and Hofstra) they've looked really good. They've struggled more with half-court oriented teams (Cornell, St. Peters.)

Looking forward to this game in part because it's Albany-Siena but also because they've improved and it will be a good test to see where we are at this point in the season.

I was hoping we'd have at least one of Charles or Peters back for Saturday but that's not looking so good.

I'll add I've seen a number of their games, they are best when pushing pace hard and not allowing defense to set. Once the defense sets and they go half-court they have long stretches of being completely clueless.

I've probably seen less but that's been my overall impression also. When their opponent also creates open space either pushing the pace or trapping (Manhattan and Hofstra) they've looked really good. They've struggled more with half-court oriented teams (Cornell, St. Peters.)

Looking forward to this game in part because it's Albany-Siena but also because they've improved and it will be a good test to see where we are at this point in the season.

I was hoping we'd have at least one of Charles or Peters back for Saturday but that's not looking so good.

I'll eat my hat if both of them aren't ready. Cb knew he didn't need them against garbage Marist.