UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Brown

Well..it was bound to start happening. Plenty of random and unspecific chatter about Coach Brown's future prospects..but this is the first specific mention I've seen.

One name likely to be in the mix at Fordham is Albany's Will Brown, source told ESPN. Brown taking Great Danes to tourney for 5th time.

Let's worry about Oklahoma first!

We can talk about it, we aren't playing in the game. We as in you and I.

Haha true. Fordahm has a lot of rich history. So don't dismiss that job out right away. Rose hill gym is the oldest in the country. You are in the NYC market. It is not as bad of a job as people think. He can live in westchester and still be close enough to his family if they are still in Albany. If the offer is out there and the money is right I wouldn't be shocked one bit if he takes it.

Will might leverage a Fordham offer to improve his deal with UA, but it's hard to imagine he would take that job...Fordham can't win in the A-10 and may end up in the Patriot League in a few years. I can't see him leaving unless 1) he gets a big raise (think $3 million over 5 yrs) 2)at a program that can win and 3)in a location his family is comfortable. Some A-10 schools would fit that bill, but not Fordham.

While losing Sam is going to hurt, I firmly believe that this team will be better next year. The AE as whole improves, but I would not be shocked with #4 in a row, and would be surprised if we aren't the preseason pick.

Unless they wow him with HUGE money, one would have to think that he would have a better offer at a better program after next season instead of this one.

While losing Sam is going to hurt, I firmly believe that this team will be better next year. The AE as whole improves, but I would not be shocked with #4 in a row, and would be surprised if we aren't the preseason pick.

Unless they wow him with HUGE money, one would have to think that he would have a better offer at a better program after next season instead of this one.

I see it this way as well, I think he seriously has an opportunity to be even better next year. His recruiting has been stellar, Cremo coming in, he's got the best guards in all of D1 with Hooley, Singletary and Baker learning and being groomed. Now Cremo coming in and he's working hard on more local talent.

If he can find a solid (doesn't have to be Sam moves in the post) 4, I'm not convinced we don't already have a good one with Mike. This team is going to be very strong next year if everyone stays.

I'll believe Hooley is back when I see him on the roster to start next season. Weird things happen with 5th year seniors. No one really saw Aronhalt leaving, but he did. Call me crazy, but if he wants to really get into journalism and communications for a future career he could look to head to Syracuse for his masters. It's an insane thought. I know lol.