UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

It takes me a lot to post about a man's livelihood. In some ways I feel bad. In some ways I blame Gattuso for having us even have to question the coaching staff.

"Bernard came to UAlbany with 11 years of experience as a defensive coordinator at the FCS level..."

The bio does not specify that he served as the O.C. when he was the H.C. for two different high schools.

His only known and stated O.C. experience was his one year at Carolina Forest.

• Like 1

It takes me a lot to post about a man's livelihood. In some ways I feel bad. In some ways I blame Gattuso for having us even have to question the coaching staff.

"Bernard came to UAlbany with 11 years of experience as a defensive coordinator at the FCS level..."

The bio does not specify that he served as the O.C. when he was the H.C. for two different high schools.

And gattuso said to himself... I need an oc...hmm...where do I find one?

How is this acceptable and why are we surprised if there are those that are surprised that this is the result.

Sussman has completely fallen apart. The O-Line was useless at times.

The season is over.

Get some backups the reps they need

Period.

And, we better start looking for an O-Coordinator. He has done zero favors to Sussman...but for the first quarter.

Couldn't agree more. Fire the oc tonight... Guy is an oc with training wheels on. Start there... Get the kids reps. Sit sussman immediately and not look at him again until training camp.

This school is too cheap to fire anyone, but I think the O.C. should be fired this week. This team is in need of a shake-up and GG isn't going anywhere.

Sorry, buddy.

I assumed at the time Brunson was recruited that this was going to be one of those college basketball situations where you want to land a top recruit so you hire one of the recruit's connections in an "advisor" role or something.

Now, however, near the end of his redshirt freshman season you have a quarterback recruit that doesn't play AND a completely inept offense run by an underqualified individual.

And Gattuso is staking his livelihood on this!?!?!?!

The UD boards don't have much respect for UA. In fact, it seems that UD being a TD plus dog to UA is a testament to how far they have fallen...since we're slop. They're starting to remind me of LCC fans.

Well apparently the UD boards knew something because that offensive effort was one steaming, stinking pile of........(you know what I WANT to say)........SLOP. Six turnovers if you include the safety, and I do. Their blocking schemes were great.....moved our D-Line to one side or the other and opened up cutback lanes. After a decent start, they figured out EIH and that was that. I fully agree that our QB situation is dire and the OC is WAY overmatched. But since he's an old buddy of GG he's not going anywhere I am afraid. Maybe he can be reassigned to coordinating the water bottle supply for the game.

• Like 1

The UD boards don't have much respect for UA. In fact, it seems that UD being a TD plus dog to UA is a testament to how far they have fallen...since we're slop. They're starting to remind me of LCC fans.

Well apparently the UD boards knew something because that offensive effort was one steaming, stinking pile of........(you know what I WANT to say)........SLOP. Six turnovers if you include the safety, and I do. Their blocking schemes were great.....moved our D-Line to one side or the other and opened up cutback lanes. After a decent start, they figured out EIH and that was that. I fully agree that our QB situation is dire and the OC is WAY overmatched. But since he's an old buddy of GG he's not going anywhere I am afraid. Maybe he can be reassigned to coordinating the water bottle supply for the game.

Well then, he'll get fired when they are sitting there with 4 wins next year...he's a fool for hiring a buddy who is clueless. And on top of that he didn't even give him a QB to work with.

Edited by Clickclack

You know, I forgot to mention. I had a sense there would be problems when Blitz and handler took a dive on the run in. Blitz zigged when he should have zagged an baboom! Yeah, I have video.

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 1