UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #24: 1/27/18 - 7:00pm - @ Stony Brook

Eli

Wonder if CB will start the second half with his starters

Good question. We on this board have asked to sit Nichols and Campbell for a while. And what we saw is why we shouldn't sit Nichols and Campbell for a while . Haha .

Edited by UA1882
  • Like 2

Xavier throwing it away. Has to make better choices if he is going to be on the floor.

He looks lost on offense. Scared. Should've shot that instead of trying to pass and turning it over.

Nichols sat for most of the second half of the half. Is he in foul trouble or is Brown just sitting him?

Good question. We on this board have asked to sit Nichols and Campbell for a while. And what we saw is why we shouldn't sit Nichols and Campbell for a while . Haha .

What did we see? They cut the lead to 6 at the half. :) I know what you are saying though. Offense is Cremo when Nichols and Charles are on the bench.

Xavier throwing it away. Has to make better choices if he is going to be on the floor.

He looks lost on offense. Scared. Should've shot that instead of trying to pass and turning it over.

Nichols sat for most of the second half of the half. Is he in foul trouble or is Brown just sitting him?

Devonte had 2 fouls so that makes sense why he was sitting but David didn't so my guess is he was just sitting him because he stunk. Edited by MRSGDG

This team stinks... This is a loss. Bad Albany showed up.

That's the spirit.

Realist...

No realist for you!

Some folks on this forum hate it when people post negative things. No doom and gloom allowed here...we MUST feel like we're winning the National Championship every single game...

Fair enough. Brown 1 > UA Fan Forum 0. Well played, sir.

What did we see? They cut the lead to 6 at the half. :) I know what you are saying though. Offense is Cremo when Nichols and Charles are on the bench.

I'm OK with seeing what we got there... I know in the short term probably doesn't help but you gotta give them a chance to get comfortable and see if there is something there.

• Like 1

Haha. The problem is Clark and Anderson combined for like 15 mins, maybe more . Zero points .

Charles wasnt on the bench that much.

Xavier, Costa and Clark have 0 points

This team stinks... This is a loss. Bad Albany showed up.

That's the spirit.
Realist...

No realist for you!

Some folks on this forum hate it when people post negative things. No doom and gloom allowed here...we MUST feel like we're winning the National Championship every single game...

Fair enough. Brown 1 > UA Fan Forum 0. Well played, sir.

I ain't mad... We all have our ways to deal with a train going off the rails... Hopefully I'm wrong...

Haha. The problem is Clark and Anderson combined for like 15 mins, maybe more . Zero points .

The bench is 0-7... enough said.

Charles wasnt on the bench that much.

Xavier, Costa and Clark have 0 points

In solid 0-7 shooting don't forget..