UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #4: 11/20/17 - 7:00pm - vs Oneonta

Eli

Last Up: W (80-72) vs Yale
Next Up: vs Oneonta
TV/Streaming: AE on ESPN3

Local Radio: 104.5 FM

Another excellent win against Yale.

To quote DP, we've now accomplished the following to start the season:

Preseason MAAC #1 Iona - Down

Preseason Patriot #2 BU - Down

Preseason Ivy #2 Yale - Down

Ast. Coach Iati was suspended for 1 game and served his suspension against Yale. Coach Brown is also suspended 1 game and will serve his suspension against Oneonta. Should be a breeze either way.

Updated stat tracker:

UAlbany Wins																										
** Albany stats are the left side in each grouping **																										
Opponent	FGM		FGA		FG%		FTM		FTA		FT%		3PTM		3PTA		3PT%		RBG		AST		TO		FOUL	
Iona		24	26	62	59	38.7%	44.1%	17	11	19	14	89.5%	78.6%	4	4	15	22	26.7%	18.2%	47	27	6	14	13	7	16	21
Boston Univ.	32	29	56	65	57.1%	44.6%	21	8	29	11	72.4%	72.7%	3	8	5	27	60.0%	29.6%	38	27	11	13	11	7	15	21
Yale		32	28	59	67	54.2%	41.8%	13	9	19	13	68.4%	69.2%	3	7	14	28	21.4%	25.0%	40	30	16	10	15	13	15	17

OOC W Tot.	88	83	177	191	49.7%	43.5%	51	28	67	38	76.1%	73.7%	10	19	34	77	29.4%	24.7%	125	84	33	37	39	27	46	59																										
OOC W Avg.	29.3	27.7	59.0	63.7	49.7%	43.5%	17.0	9.3	22.3	12.7	76.1%	73.7%	3.3	6.3	11.3	25.7	29.4%	24.7%	41.7	28.0	11.0	12.3	13.0	9.0	15.3	19.7

Season is going great so far. It's even better because LCC is AT THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE MAAC (LOL) and those poor souls are looking for anything and everything they can to try and feel better about themselves and their borderline D2 coach/team. Including talking about UAlbany scheduling Oneonta when it's a known fact that Brown is FORCED to schedule this game and has publicly stated (at least at last years meet and greet) that he hates doing it. There is like 2-3 active UA threads on their forum at all times. Love it. For those of you LCC fans lurking here...keep talking about attendance. That's about all ya got the last decade+. UA has wiped the floor with you and beat you like a red headed step child behind the barn in every other metric, sport, etc.

Edited by Eli

Hoping we can make as much use out of this game as possible.

Really like to see Clark, Costa, Cochran, Conway and make Hank get ample playing time. Run the offense without relying on Nichols and Cremo and give Coach Iati a chance to coach them up a little bit. Get some extended film playing in a live game so they can go over their strengths and weakness.

• Like 1

Under the 'don't take any game off' banner...

SI College HoopsVerified account @si_ncaabb 11h11 hours ago

More

Milwaukee, which beat Iowa State by 18 a few days ago, loses tonight by 14 to...Division II Concordia-St. Paul http://on.si.com/2jBpasi

and I remember my daughter was seeing a guy who was headed to Carnegie-Mellon the year C-M beat Princeton 51. 46

So why your bring their misery here... Leave it there. If anyone wants to see a decaying dead car carcass of a program, you know the place!

I dont see any reason one cant enjoy games other teams play. If you cant enjoy the game LCC played last monday, when can you enjoy them.

• Like 2

Oneonta has listed it on their schedule as an exhibition every year we've played them.

Will be interesting to see who starts with Devonte sitting. Clark, Anderson and Cochran would all seem to be candidates. Either way..should be a good opportunity to get Cochran some playing time..especially at the 3.

Oneonta has listed it on their schedule as an exhibition every year we've played them.

Will be interesting to see who starts with Devonte sitting. Clark, Anderson and Cochran would all seem to be candidates. Either way..should be a good opportunity to get Cochran some playing time..especially at the 3.

I'd like to see more of Cochrain but I suspect Clark gets inserted with Nichols at the 2 and Cremo at the 3

I was hoping that this game would be a good chance to see what Healy and Hank can bring to the team in a game, but unfortunately I can not attend tonight and I gave my tickets away.

Healy didn't travel to BU, and wasn't in uniform against Yale. Is he hurt? Redshirting? Leaving? Anyone know what is up there? Obviously the Guards are more than capable without him this year, but the situation will be the same next year - just change out Costa Anderson for Antonio Rizzuto.

I was extremely impressed watching him play during the purple and gold game. I would hate to lose him over no PT this year and limited next season. It will be him and Rizzuto running the show in the 19/20 season and beyond.