Photo

[MBB] Game #10: 12/6/17 - 7:00pm - vs Bryant

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Dane Pound

Dane Pound

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,838 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:23 PM

Agree with UofAlbany that this team believes it can "turn it on" whenever it wants. It probably drives us and the coaching staff crazy but so far, they've pretty much been right.

I'm pretty happy to be 9-1 and having some stuff to work on. 

Almost thought the early fouls on David Nichols last night were kind of a blessing. It served to get more time for Costa and Ahmad Clark. Clark is such a nice player to have coming off the bench, can shoot and blow by his guy. Seems like we're really just seeing the tip of the iceberg from him so far.

#47 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:27 PM

I just wish Brown would play him more (Clark). Brown knows what he's doing and I love the guy but it seems like in the 2nd half of most games he tightens his rotation to 6-7 and not 8-9. We have probably the deepest team ever and we should give David and Joe some more breathers.

GO DANES!!!

#48 Dane Pound

Dane Pound

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,838 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

I just wish Brown would play him more (Clark). Brown knows what he's doing and I love the guy but it seems like in the 2nd half of most games he tightens his rotation to 6-7 and not 8-9. We have probably the deepest team ever and we should give David and Joe some more breathers.

I'm guessing Nichols realized that and picked up those two early fouls on purpose last night so those guys could get some minutes.

• Eli likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users