UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

All,

Just got word that the survey will be emailed to season ticket holders, GDAC members and single game buyers they have emails for tonight or tomorrow morning.

** Channeling my inner political persona **

Now is our time to make our voices heard! Whether it be the disagreement on stadium seats, the bag policy, the cost of concessions or if you simply love everything and are easily placated! Get out there people!

** /channeling **

I will share the link here when I have it, but also make sure to check your emails (especially Junk/Spam) and take the time to fill it out. School is looking for as many opinions as possible.

• Like 1

They must be reading...haha. I got it too.

EDIT: Just an FYI for people doing this on Chrome...for some reason I have to hit "Next" like 4-5 times until it finally goes to the next group of questions. Just in case you see that.

Edited by Eli

Annoying that if you answer "no" to a service they don't skip the next question and you still have to rate it.

Yep, I just gave those a 3 or 'satisfactory'...have no idea if the shuttles are good or bad lol. I would imagine a shuttle of any kind is decent, hence my score.

Annoying that if you answer "no" to a service they don't skip the next question and you still have to rate it.

Yeah

They want me to rate the gold seats. I don't sit there for football but they are fine for soccer and lacrosse as long as I sit in the higher rows :)

Edited by bob87

That was as poorly executed as the no stadium seat policy

lol. Hope you put that in the various comment fields. I made sure they were aware of the safety policy issues and the general lack of real merchandise (replica jerseys, etc.). Also that their communication is sub-par pretty much for every program and every event, across the board.

Edited by Eli

That was as poorly executed as the no stadium seat policy

Agree.

In the survey I said I don't buy concessions but then I had to fill in an amount that started at $5 ($5 -10)

Even a choice of $0-5 would have been better.

I did comment on the ridiculous banning of seat cushions one purchased in the store in that stadium in prior years

Edited by bob87

Also annoying question about my relationship to UA. Only allowed one answer; when season ticket holder, alumni ,donor and more would all apply.

Yes I said other and then listed several of the choices, plus another that they didn't list.

• Like 1