UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

SUNY Buffalo

I'd love to support a fellow SUNY institution but if history is any precedence UB will use this single NCAA appearance to argue they are the one and only SUNY Center. I can't support that nonsense.

UAlbany has unquestionably been the most successful SUNY Center athletically by a long shot and we can't get basic respect from them.

MBB, WBB, LAX, etc

When they stop looking down on UAlbany maybe I can support a fellow SUNY institution.

First comment on ub board in a topic how two Suny schools are in "it's nice that they have a remedial basketball conference for Albany" tell me again why we should ever cheer for those ***-les? Hope their buss breaks down on the way to the game.

Edited by Clickclack

Why not a home and home with Buffalo in place of Siena?

They refuse to play us...they think they are to good to give an ae team a game. True story.

In my opinion, maybe the people making the decisions might be thinking we would beat them. The last few years we played them the competition was fairly tight. In one game, the outcome was decided only after four overtimes.

SUNY central should get involved and great some school pride. Albany, UB, Bing and SBU should play each other in Bball every year.

Could even do a 2 game tourney. Play it at the TU (capital city's arena).

Draw out of a hat for first round match ups. winners play for the state championhip. Losers play consulation game. Beter than some of our other OOC games.

Why not a home and home with Buffalo in place of Siena?

They refuse to play us...they think they are to good to give an ae team a game. True story.

They played Binghamton Dec. 2013

In my opinion, maybe the people making the decisions might be thinking we would beat them. The last few years we played them the competition was fairly tight. In one game, the outcome was decided only after four overtimes.

They beat Bing by 30, so this might be valid.

Hope the football team pounds them this fall.

I don't like this thread either... SUNY Buffalo has done nothing to deserve our respect. They want to be the SUNY flagship but have done nothing to deserve it. It's fine to be arrogant if you can back it up. They have been D1 for 20 years and this is their 1st MBB NCAA appearance. Are you kidding me?

Football isn't much better. They had a few years of decent performance.

The state has been showering UB with billions of dollars not because they deserve it but because Western New York is a mess and Cuomo is buying votes.

If it's not clear by now I just don't like UB. They have been attacking us and our SUNY Center brethren for years.

Edited by SoCal_Dane