UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015-2016 OOC Schedule

Time Warner tweeted that UA is in fact in the Basketball HOF Classic.

Our schedule:

UA at Kentucky 11/13

UA at Boston University 11/16

UA at South Florida 11/24

UA home against NJIT 11/27

Only one of four @ home? I thought we were suppose to get TWO home games out of this????????

Thanks. So Kentucky, USF, Memphis and OSU are playing eachother in a neutral site? There's the hall of fame tip off which already has its field set, that is why I was confused.

Also how do you have a tournament with 2 teams in the same conference. USF and Memphis.

Edited by UA'08

University of South Florida - my backyard. This is going to be great.

A four-hour drive for my wife and me, but it may be worth it.

Hoping to make it as well . Would be better if there are other games to see the day before or after . Tampa hockey perhaps , university of florida 2 hours away . Something .

Anyone know when the rest of the non-conference schedule will be released? I would love to try and make it to a non-conference road game this year, and I have some vacation time to use or lose. Would love to plan a road-trip somewhere for a fun trip with the kids or some friends depending on the dates. That said, I have to start planning my time off schedule for the fall/winter very soon. Some notice would nice.

Anyone know when the rest of the non-conference schedule will be released? I would love to try and make it to a non-conference road game this year, and I have some vacation time to use or lose. Would love to plan a road-trip somewhere for a fun trip with the kids or some friends depending on the dates. That said, I have to start planning my time off schedule for the fall/winter very soon. Some notice would nice.

It always has taken a while for the schedule to be released :( August or September I think has been typical