UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Brown goes off...

.@UAHOOPSWB: "We're going to give them an opportunity to play in a full arena. They are used to playing in an arena that is two thirds empty

.@UAHOOPSWB "If they don't want to play the game, then don't play the game. Don't say we won't ever do it again. Is he President of Siena?

.@UAHOOPSWB says he needs to come up with a human mute button for Patsos. "Then he can worry about coaching his team."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. GOT EM!

Brown probably went to bed singing the chorus of "damn it feels good to be gangsta" HAHAHAHA.

• Like 1

I listened to the interview Fatsos gave, brown is right. Fatsos came off like a Stony Brook bag, walk away fat man, no one put a gun to your head to play at sefcu. And you will keep coming here or you can pound salt, to pretend like he doesn't need this game is laughable. Brown is right, what team goes on the road for 15 years?

Edited by Clickclack

Turkey fatsos should also worry about the type of kid he is bringing into lcc with the suspensions they keep having there and I know he rather look the other way but fortunately someone else there higher up isn't totally looking the other way for a change. I mean 3 game suspensions are a start but ending all the suspensions before their superbowl. Come on.

Edited by bob87

I really hope our Penn State team shows up and we smack them around. Just to shut that loser up once and for all. Actually, if he loses to Albany IN Albany...he'll probably be on the edge of getting canned as it is.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

I really hope our Penn State team shows up and we smack them around. Just to shut that loser up once and for all. Actually, if he loses to Albany IN Albany...he'll probably be on the edge of getting canned as it is.

If Patsos loses to UA and goes 1-3 against us, the fan base will run him out of town. His Sienna career depends on it...

Make no mistake, he has the senior laden team, returning most of his starters, team picked and expected to be significantly better then us and favored on the road.

Next year, the roles will be reversed as they will graduate 4 all-league type kids, Wright, JO, Long and Bisping. This is a really talented group, especially Wright...next year is going to be rough for them.

.@UAHOOPSWB: "We're going to give them an opportunity to play in a full arena. They are used to playing in an arena that is two thirds empty

.@UAHOOPSWB "If they don't want to play the game, then don't play the game. Don't say we won't ever do it again. Is he President of Siena?

.@UAHOOPSWB says he needs to come up with a human mute button for Patsos. "Then he can worry about coaching his team."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. GOT EM!

Brown probably went to bed singing the chorus of "damn it feels good to be gangsta" HAHAHAHA.

You missed a few there...namely the one where Brown said something to the effect of, I don't criticize him or his program for suspending players...LMAO

*I paraphrase, don't have it in front of me*

Edited by Clickclack

Yeah I didn't grab all of em. Just the ones that were funniest to me at 2:30AM or whatever time I was posting lol.

I realize they are the more experienced team but I think we have the ponies to beat them if we just stop turning the ball over and making stupid cross court passes.

Yeah I didn't grab all of em. Just the ones that were funniest to me at 2:30AM or whatever time I was posting lol.

I realize they are the more experienced team but I think we have the ponies to beat them if we just stop turning the ball over and making stupid cross court passes.

I think whey they play lights out, they are a more talented team. If they play like they did last night in their loss, we'll beat them. Offensively they are very good, better then us but they don't play defense and neither do we. You are going to probably see a very well prepared UA team and Patsos is not a good x and o's guy, they can out-talent us but will be interesting to see if Patsos can make any adjustments. You know Brown will. Guy has a knack for coaching in a big game.

Plus, Brown gave himself a week off to prepare, Patsos scheduled a game on Wednesday and he has some injuries to deal with, namely Bisping and Nico have bad sticks apparently.

Edited by Clickclack