UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Anyone know if this game is played no matter the temperature. Saturday predicted "high" 18º with 20 mph winds. Sunday a little better: 23º, lower winds more sun? Last weekend several games (including UA-Cornell) moved from sat. to sun. due to weather issues.

Edited by dslyank

I don't know, but the Maryland, Notre Dame game last week was played in similar weather conditions. I think there were something like 35 or so turnovers in that game so I would think the worse the weather the better for the Danes. It wasn't balmy in Ithaca last Sunday and the offense was still pretty crisp.

• Like 1

What is it going to take for Albany to defeat Maryland?

My keys are:

1) Simms on Rambo but I am worried about who matches up with Heakcock. Dluhy is a very good on ball defender, but Heacock has size and strength so it will probably be up to either Kluck or Perla, and then Dluhy on Maryland's third attackmen

2) TD TD TD TD and the wings - have to get more of those contested groundball's and TD winning 45%-55%

3) someone other than Fields will have be willing and able to be the guy if Connor can't consistently beat his matchup. I think Connor needs to be a six point a game player for the Danes to go deep into May and it starts on Saturday.

The 31 best players of the 2017 lacrosse season

2 playing at the Casey on Saturday...........Connor Fields and Rambo (just another drifter who broke the law)

Great Danes Sparked by Goalie Play

104.5 the Team broadcast yesterday afternoon from the SEFCU Arena Lobby, really good stuff with the coaches and players stopping by to sit and chat. Levack and Goz getting mohawks from lax team after they win on Saturday.

Edited by UAFAN