UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Have to find a way to win the big time games.

Two areas of weakness against the big boys continues to be wing play and 3rd attack and unfortunately JD couldn't come up with big saves on the 10-15 yard shot, but most of them were wide open looks.

I bet 4-5 of Maryland's goals came off of silly turnovers.

I was there. Can anyone tell me why JD was wandering around looking like he was trying to find spare change WHILE the game was being played???? Md scored a goal from about 50 yards out because JD was probably 20 yards from the net and no one was covering. He did it early in the game and the UM players were screaming for someone to take a shot. TD was doing ok, but the wings were getting smoked on the ground balls. Oh well. Great game and great atmosphere. It was noisier than a lot of football games I've been to.

Albany was in a ten man ride. i didn't see who JD was covering, but when the maryland long pole was running clear and getting closer to midfield you would have thought JD would have started to go back towards the cage.

Wing play has been a part to work on all year long.

OK, not used to seeing UA in a 10 man and I'm a relatively new LAX fan. When they did it early in the game it was right in front of me and the Md attacks were screaming and pointing. Looking at the stats

it appears we should have had a good chance to win and it was certainly close. Can't blame it on the shots or the FOs. They have some great athletes and very aggressive defense when our players got

close to the goal. Can't kick about the officiating. Fields showed his wizardry. Rambo is built like a bull. Not sure what this will do in the rankings, but 1 pt losses to two teams in the top 3 should not do

too much damage.

Albany was in a ten man ride. i didn't see who JD was covering, but when the maryland long pole was running clear and getting closer to midfield you would have thought JD would have started to go back towards the cage.

Wing play has been a part to work on all year long.

OK, not used to seeing UA in a 10 man and I'm a relatively new LAX fan. When they did it early in the game it was right in front of me and the Md attacks were screaming and pointing. Looking at the stats

it appears we should have had a good chance to win and it was certainly close. Can't blame it on the shots or the FOs. They have some great athletes and very aggressive defense when our players got

close to the goal. Can't kick about the officiating. Fields showed his wizardry. Rambo is built like a bull. Not sure what this will do in the rankings, but 1 pt losses to two teams in the top 3 should not do

too much damage.

As far as I could tell Albany broke out the 10 man ride for the first time against UMBC last week. I would be interested to learn why, especially since TD was more than holding his own on faceoffs so I don't think we needed to necessarily try to create more offensive opportunities through a 10 man ride.

• Like 1