UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2017-18 MBB Schedule

Rothstein tweeted today that we will play at Louisville next season.

That seems to mesh with previous rumors that the UAlbany/Siena game will be part of some sort of tournament..with the Cardinals being one of the major opponents.

Guesses on other games based on recent schedules, reports, etc...

Home:

Colgate - return game (have alternated H/A each year since 2011)

Canisius - return game

Columbia - return game

Bryant - (tournament?)

Away:

Louisville - reports (tournament?)

Memphis - (tournament?)

Siena - last year of the current three year deal (tournament?)

Edited by Phoenix

Louisville is an awesome arena. I have only saw a concert there but am hoping I can make the trip for our game.

If I was going to add to UA08 list, I would add Buffalo like DP did. I am not overly excited about starting a series against a maac team even the current top of the maac unless we end a maac series at the same time

The number 1 place I would like to go that I haven't already been to a game yet is Hinkle field house for Butler. Hope some year down the road we can go there

I'd add Buffalo to that list of UA'08.

Guessing the tournament would be similar to last year, we play @Louisville and @Memphis then have two games at the TUC.

The real questions would be, will we be able to get one or both of those teams to play at the TUC? They are listed as "away" above, but the games at TUC would be considered away wouldn't they? Or would they show neutral?

I'd add Buffalo to that list of UA'08.

Guessing the tournament would be similar to last year, we play @Louisville and @Memphis then have two games at the TUC.

The real questions would be, will we be able to get one or both of those teams to play at the TUC? They are listed as "away" above, but the games at TUC would be considered away wouldn't they? Or would they show neutral?

No those teams aren't travelling to low major LCC.

The way these usually work is 4 majors host 2 games each against mid majors (or low majors in LCC's case) and then travel to a neutral site for 2 more games among themselves. The mid and low majors after 2 games at high majors play 2 additional games vs. other mid majors in the "tournament"

• 4 weeks later...

Per the Athletics release..the Siena game will be at the TU Center with a split bowl on December 9th. Part of the 2017 Gotham Classic.

When is the rest of the gotham classic game dates announced. Assuming the rumors are correct I would go louisville and memphis if the schedule allows

Edited by bob87

Early sale of tickets to the Gotham Classic game to season ticket holders until the end of May, seating chart released

QTITPGPLBVFHDFA.20170502152243.jpg

Wonder why I didn't get an email from the department about this sale?

Early sale of tickets to the Gotham Classic game to season ticket holders until the end of May, seating chart released

QTITPGPLBVFHDFA.20170502152243.jpg

Wonder why I didn't get an email from the department about this sale?

I don't believe they sent one out (yet?). They have the info on their website and in the season ticket renewal packages. I received mine in the mail yesterday.