UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Fields vs Pifani

Irelan vs Kelly

Colarusso va Balkham

Simms vs Cloutier

and I am guessing Kluck vs Goldstock

Those are some really good matchups and will be fun to watch.

The Face-Off battle will be huge and I don't think Carolina's wings are quite as effective as Maryland's so hopefully TD can get Albany the possession advantage. This feels like a game where a Drake, McClancy and somebody else will have to carry the load, and Fields will have a tougher go off if the offense starts with the ball in his stick.

I like our chances a lot better if he is getting the ball off of a pick or after the ball has moved around a bit.

Have the university and the athletic department started promoting the game?

They better go all out and pack the stadium. I'd like to see 10k at this game, and it should.

Upstate NY is a lacrosse hotbed. We should promote this thing all throughout NY.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that **North Carolina** is travelling to UAlbany to play in the first round of an NCAA tournament??!! If you told me this 20 years ago (when I graduated) I would have thought you were out of your g-damn mind.

• Like 6

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that **North Carolina** is travelling to UAlbany to play in the first round of an NCAA tournament??!! If you told me this 20 years ago (when I graduated) I would have thought you were out of your g-damn mind.

I like the draw a lot. The Sunday quarterfinals is on Mother's day so this Saturday is the night most alum will be able to travel to a game.

Beating Loyola and Cornell in the tournament will not feel the same as beating UNC.

And I'm looking forward to it.

Their faceoff guy Kelly seems to be at the 50% mark.... can't find the yearly average, but over the last few games,

he sat around 50%

Totally agree. I applied to a D3 UA. We want more but it's remarkable progress in 20 years.