UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

100th Conference Championship

ok...the issue I found seems to be with 2005 AE Women's Outdoor Track and Field Championship. UA did not count it, yet AE records clearly show (on the AE website) they won the title that year. Was that title vacated or something? Confused. We clearly did hit the 100 mark, but that would be w/ lacrosse title, not softball. This is the history teacher in me.

UPDATE: Upon further investigation, it seems there must be a flaw in AE records. Northeastern won the 2005 championship, yet they market the women as winning it. So I'm gonna go with that. So AE screwed up I guess. I trust our Athletic Dept...CELEBRATE 100!!!!!

• Like 1