UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 3 - vs Monmouth - 9/16 - 7PM

Prices for other Schools:

Stony Brook

Purchase in advance and save!
Advance Reserved = $15
Advanced GA = $12
Reserved on Gameday = $18
GA on Gameday = $15

Delaware

2017 Football Single Game Ticket Prices Ticket Type Price

Prime Reserved* (Sections D and K)

$35 Preferred Reserved* (Sections C, E, J, L) $30 Sideline Reserved (Sections A, B, F, G, H, I, M, N) $20 General Admission (North End Zone) $15

Towson

Single Game Pricing
Adult

Opponent Advance Walk Up Morgan State $15 $20 Villanova $9.11 $9.11 Richmond $15 $20 Delaware $15 $20 Rhode Island $10 $15

Unfortunately I agree the price is to high. Speaking for myself last two years I payed around 200 for four seats. This year when I was asked to renew the same seats were 400 plus 100 for a donation. In addition 50 for parking. Granted if my son's were older I would find away to afford it because I am a diehard, but for a casual fan the price is to high for 5 games or even 1 game for that matter. Also no casual fan is going to be excited to see Monmouth. No disrespect to Monmouth.

Unfortunately I agree the price is to high. Speaking for myself last two years I payed around 200 for four seats. This year when I was asked to renew the same seats were 400 plus 100 for a donation. In addition 50 for parking. Granted if my son's were older I would find away to afford it because I am a diehard, but for a casual fan the price is to high for 5 games or even 1 game for that matter. Also no casual fan is going to be excited to see Monmouth. No disrespect to Monmouth.

Yep, $200 for two seats here. Don't remember a mandatory donation although that might have been part of my basketball tickets?

It depends on where you sit. Gold level seats are $150 for the season, but also require a $250 donation.

I sit in the dark purple seats (I find the upper deck gives a better view of the field) and my seats were $100 each plus a $50 donation - making my tickets $150 each for the season. Times 4 and $600 starts to get expensive - especially when that is a similar price to my basketball seats and you get more than twice the games for the same cost, but I don't mind paying it.

White, Silver, and Berm seats do not require a donation.

QVZCQOEULQSOJCR.20170829134154.jpg

Edited by godanesgo99

For what it's worth..if you're donating $100 and have football season tickets then I believe you'll receive free parking.

For what it's worth..if you're donating $100 and have football season tickets then I believe you'll receive free parking.

This is true. I don't know if it is because of GDAC standing or whatnot, but I received parking passes and GDAC Hospitality passes with my tickets

This is true. I don't know if it is because of GDAC standing or whatnot, but I received parking passes and GDAC Hospitality passes with my tickets

I believe the donation also covers the contribution requirements for both basketball and football. One donation covers both it's not per sport I think.

It's because of your GDAC donation (the $50 for each seat) that you receive the parking.

If anyone ever needs extra's, please let me know (I have two seats). I only get to 1-2 games per year due to work and distance. I also sit in the Upper Deck for the same reasons as GDG.

It's because of your GDAC donation (the $50 for each seat) that you receive the parking.

If anyone ever needs extra's, please let me know (I have two seats). I only get to 1-2 games per year due to work and distance. I also sit in the Upper Deck for the same reasons as GDG.

Dane96 sits right by me, Click and Jimbo (and maybe others). I feel like we have the best seats in the house. Right on the 50 yard line nice and high. See everything. I've sat in the lower level for the spring games and I can't see crap on running plays.

I promise to behave. lol.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1