UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 3 - vs Monmouth - 9/16 - 7PM

My only complaint yesterday was the same one I had last season. The way they handle concessions is extremely inefficient. They should separate the cashiers from the people ordering food like they do in SEFCU and at venues like the TUC. Lines would move faster, people wouldnt hate waiting in line, and more food/beverages would be sold.

Better yet, join the 21st century and have people walking the stands with popcorn, chips, etc. and equip them with card readers/cash. Concession stands on the concourse should be for hot food only.

• Like 2

My only complaint yesterday was the same one I had last season. The way they handle concessions is extremely inefficient. They should separate the cashiers from the people ordering food like they do in SEFCU and at venues like the TUC. Lines would move faster, people wouldnt hate waiting in line, and more food/beverages would be sold.

Better yet, join the 21st century and have people walking the stands with popcorn, chips, etc. and equip them with card readers/cash. Concession stands on the concourse should be for hot food only.

Good suggestion...I'd buy this way. I buy as it is as my brood needs 3 food trips a game. Will have to start bringing in a backpack with cash. Or at least a fanny-pack\

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1

I have had row A seats 205 section for years - great - have to look through the railing when they are in the southern endzone area- who cares GREAT views and GREAT seats. I donated $450 PLUS the costs of 3 season tickets but I am a FB alum so I don't mind. I have had them for several years now. I also think the cost is high compared to others in the league. But as I mentioned don't mind. I donate several times during the year to cover it. I watch ALL of the mens Lacrosse games on the computer except for BIG games at casey Stadium -we attend those.

I agree with others though. This is DI Football - the CAA is NOT midlevel Div 1. Most experts believe it is the top FCS league in the nation. ALWAYS has more teams in the top 25 than any other League. From May 2017 posting

1. Missouri Valley Football Conference (10 teams)
2. CAA Football (12 teams)
3. Big Sky Conference (13 teams)
4. Southern Conference (9 teams)
5. Southland Conference (11 teams)
6. Big South Conference (6 teams) [of which Monmouth is a member]
7. Ohio Valley Conference (9 teams)
8. Patriot League (6 teams)
9. Ivy League (8 teams)
10. Northeast Conference (7 teams)
11. Southwestern Athletic Conference (10 teams)
12. Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (11 teams) [of which Morgan State is a member]
13. Pioneer Football League (11 teams)
From Fox Sports > CAA Football or the Missouri Valley Football Conference? There’s really no right or wrong answer as to which is the best conference in the FCS.
The CAA had the final say last season when its champion, James Madison, defeated MVFC member Youngstown State in the FCS championship game.
Edited by HOF2013

A little late here but a friend and I drove up for the game on Saturday. We had a blast. I thought the team played well and definitely saw some improvement from Brunson, which is good to see! I will never understand why they ran Sussman 3 times in a row when you have EB and Mofor. It just doesn't make any sense and the defenses know it's coming when he is in the game.

I think EB was a little timid with his knee. I saw him a number of times in between plays flexing it and sort of shaking it out. After two injuries tough, I can't blame him. Hopefully he gets more comfortable as he gets more time on the field.

We didn't buy anything at the concessions but did have a couple beers in the pen off to the side. What a mess that place was. I think they need about 10 more garbage bins in there so every table i not stacked with empties. haha! Seriously though, no complaints from me. Everything was smooth and we had fun.

Yeah that Sussman thing was dumb. As Dane96 (I think?) railed on last week, so predictable.

I think he ran his first time and made a NICE throw on his second...or was that his first? As a former QB, that's exactly what he should do...50/50 pass/run...keep the defense guessing.

Yeah that Sussman thing was dumb. As Dane96 (I think?) railed on last week, so predictable.

I think he ran his first time and made a NICE throw on his second...or was that his first? As a former QB, that's exactly what he should do...50/50 pass/run...keep the defense guessing.

He did make one nice throw. I wish they would do that more when he is in.

One of these days I'm gonna make a point to meet some more of the folks from this board when I come up for a game. Would love to put some more faces to the names.

• Like 1

Good suggestion...I'd buy this way. I buy as it is as my brood needs 3 food trips a game. Will have to start bringing in a backpack with cash. Or at least a fanny-pack\

No fanny packs. Please.

• Like 1

I have had row A seats 205 section for years - great - have to look through the railing when they are in the southern endzone area- who cares GREAT views and GREAT seats.

I guess that is you that was sitting right next to me? I am in seats 5,6,7 and 8 in section 205, row A, with Eli sitting just a few rows behind me. Very funny that we switched roles in FB vs MBB. LOL