UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Siena vs. Bucknell in Glens Falls

Vermont is shooting 3-18 from three, under 60% from the free throw line and still up by 17 against our friends from Loudonville.

Someone check this man's quote key on his keyboard. Siena I'd a disaster... Like an unmitigated disaster. No idea where the program goes from here. This is with four seniors,next year may be like a 7 win season. Heck, maybe this year too... Lol

Edited by Clickclack

Vermont is shooting 3-18 from three, under 60% from the free throw line and still up by 17 against our friends from Loudonville.

Friends ?

Maybe I should have said neighbors since it looks like some of them might be using their UAlbany season tickets after all.

Friends ?

Maybe I should have said neighbors since it looks like some of them might be using their UAlbany season tickets after all.

Yes. Better

LCC completes the America East portion of their schedule with disappointment.

Yeah first team in basketball history to get beat by a "lower level" team 7 times in a row :)

And you wonder why I refer to them as the dumbest fan base in the nation. Any other fan base would realize by 3 games tops the team beating you isn't "lower level" !!!!!!

Most enjoyable result

LCC completes the America East portion of their schedule with disappointment.

Yeah first team in basketball history to get beat by a "lower level" team 7 times in a row :)

And you wonder why I refer to them as the dumbest fan base in the nation. Any other fan base would realize by 3 games tops the team beating you isn't "lower level" !!!!!!

Most enjoyable result

That program hasn't been relevant in what like 7 years since Fran left...delusional doesn't begin to describe it.

• Like 1

They've had it with Jimmy. Evidently they now want him to be fired regardless of the cost. Man I'm glad we got the best coach in the capital region and he seems to love it here and not want to leave.

One poster:

The program is dieing a very slow death right in front of our eyes.

Soon enough, unless they get a new AD with some new ideas and a new coach who instills confidence in his players, Siena won't even be relevant in it's own backyard anymore, and that seems to be the only place they have some signs of relevancy these days.

Oof, that first part.

Edited by Eli

Can you imagine if LCC does become truly irrelevant or the program goes into such disarray that they go back to playing in their tiny 500 person gym? That would do WONDERS for UA. We'd pack SEFCU nightly me thinks. Lots casual fans up in the air I'm sure.