UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ UNH - 2/6

Someone needs to tell this freakin camera guy that once they get to the end of the court he can stop moving the camera. Just zoom out a smidge and don't touch the camera until the ball gets closer or over the half court line.

Man this team is frustrating to watch. Defense collapses on Dallas or whoever it was, he throws it cross court to a wide open Nichols (great pass and vision) who drives it and defense then collapses even harder on him (great) but instead of dishing it to TWO wide open guys at the top of the arc he throws up a brick (BAD!).

Then follows it up immediately with a STUPID, clear-as-day, reach in. This kid. UGH.

@*$ *#)@# &!@#Y*!@) !&$!$

Edited by Eli

Ya'll are out of your mind if you think anyone should start over Rowley. Best defensive big. Doesnt foul. Plays 85% of the minutes.

And contributes almost NOTHING but bricks for the house we're building. 6.4 pts/5.4 rb per game average while playing 30 minutes a game and attempting 4.6 shots a game...as a senior (leader) is TERRIBLE. He should be the 3rd option as an upperclassmen yet we can't depend on him at all. Not even defensively...0.2 blocks per game.

He had a better year last year: 8.3ppg/6.5rbg/1spg.

Not to mention he averages 3 fouls a game, so not sure of your claim that he 'doesn't foul'. Him and Stire both foul at a large clip because they aren't athletic and either are too aggressive/bullish (Stire) or soft (Rowley). Mike Rowley is no Sam. Not even a poor mans Sam (that is Stire). I remember when he was coming in people said he was a more athletic version of Sam and could stretch the D with his shooting (scared to shoot).

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

My feed just cut out. How bad was the Charles injury?

I think Rowley is an awesome young man but he is really struggling this season. This has been discussed in another thread. I was expecting some improvement but he went backwards.

Not bad play so far. I hope Charles is alright.

All of our guys are great young men. I'd hire any of them. Brown has done a helluva job, as their leadership role model away from their families, of raising bright young hard working men. But on the court...eh.

Looks like Charles' left ankle. A UNH player fell on him after he dove for a loose ball. Might be okay in a few minutes.

Edited by Eli