Photo

[MBB] Game #11 12/09/17 7:37 vs Siena at TUC

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#211 bob87

bob87

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

Winner take all is great in theory but completely unrealistic. Home and Home. Or as UA '08 mentioned to me, they can pay us 50 grand+ to visit every year.

No way in hell would I give them a home game for a mere 50k. They get minimum 4000 extra fans for a game vs us. At conservative $20 per ticket that is 80k before anything else including their sponsorships have more value if they reach people they don't normally.
If they want the extra home that badly they should pay much more than the extra revenue for the game. Otherwise home and home which in my opinion is still doing their dying program a favor :)

Edited by bob87, 12 December 2017 - 04:51 PM.

• Eli likes this

#212 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,911 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

I actually would love to take 2 or 3 years off and reevaluate. 

#213 UA'08

UA'08

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:11 PM

Getting paid and getting a win. Idk what can beat that? What were the terms of the old deal? Did we get 1000 tickets and we were able to do whatever we want with them?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users