UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Siena vs. Bucknell in Glens Falls

Just saw today that the TUC was booked for Siena's game against Bucknell so they're playing today at the Glens Falls Civic Center. I wonder if they offered to let them play at Sefcu. It would have been a shorter drive for their fans.

They may have been planning on a fast start for their team this year and a near sellout at GFCC. As it is a story said they've sold 3,800 by Friday including season tickets, and it's snowing this morning.

What was once thought to be a good win is not so much anymore. Disappointing.

Could not disagree more.

never thought this was anything more than a win over a middle of the pack maac team. As talked about at the time. fun win because it is fun to watch their idiot fan base get bent out of shape. Win over a quality opponent ? absolutely not

Also it is not disappointing to watch their superbowl hangover continue on and on for both their team and fan base.

I hope they never win another game in any sport !!!! Although when they play other middle of the pack maac teams at home they will win some :(

It's only a big win in the sense that we showed their 1000 fans that SEFCU is a nice atmosphere for the game. Otherwise, as far as the NCAA concerned, it wasn't a big win and wasn't even an important game. Only meant something for the Albany, NY community and we knocked it out of the park. Done and done. It was a much bigger deal for them even though those idiots won't admit it...it was a must win for them. Must win to save face for their coach, must win to save face for their fans, and a must win to save face for their entire LCC community to show that Siena is still the 'top dog' around here (since both mascots are dogs or whatever)...which is DEFINITELY not the case. We are now better in literally EVERY sport an Albany, NY school plays in. I don't know how much better an education from LCC is compared to UA, but my degree is doing me just fine so that *may* be the only thing they can hold over our heads...we run this town from an athletics perspective though. Not even remotely close anymore.

This was the one year they should have won pretty easily due to having a talented senior laden team...next year we will blow them out even worse most likely as they are losing huge pieces. That is, if they still want to play us after we've beaten them like 4 of 5.

Edited by Eli