UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Hartford - AE Tourney Round 1 - 3/1 - 7:30PM

Eli

Oh man, wishing them the best but this is a big blow to our post season plans...

It's not clear if he is gone for weeks or just for a few days though. So I'm sure something official may be announced or said by the team if its more than just a few days.

Edited by MRSGDG

The thing I don't like about the tournament is the schedule: Wednesday first round ...Monday second round... At least play the second round on the weekend.(maybe Sunday) It's tough for fans of the away team to travel on Monday. Plus it's not like these games are televised on national TV. I know we have talked about this before but im not sure why they do that. I don't like it.

The thing I don't like about the tournament is the schedule: Wednesday first round ...Monday second round... At least play the second round on the weekend.(maybe Sunday) It's tough for fans of the away team to travel on Monday. Plus it's not like these games are televised on national TV. I know we have talked about this before but im not sure why they do that. I don't like it.

Because the America east wanted to get Stony Brook into the NCAA tournament at all costs

Yes.... But thats online... I meant on a TV station ...

My point was that it's not like the games are scheduled on national TV and that's why we need to play on Monday... We could play on ANY day and the game would be on ESPN 3.

Edited by UA1882