UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 10 - @ Delaware - 11/11 - 3:30PM

If we aren't going to fire GG (unlikely considering money owed), FORCE CHANGES TO THE STAFF. STARTING WITH GETTING RID OF THE DC MASQUERADING AS AN OC.

THEN, glue Brunson and Sussman to the bench. The last few games need to be about the 3rd or 4th string QB. Enough of these guys. This isn't 100% on Brunson but he threw some TERRIBLE passes behind players, etc. which were picked off.

I'm done. Might not come to the last home game just because. Enough is enough.

• Like 1

Defense can NOT be on the field the entire game and hold them in check. Offense is terrible. Sorry but Brunson is just terrible. Guys wide open, Overthrowing again. of course mcDonald dropped like 4 passes and there were bad routes again. Offensive coaches are a JOKE. PERIOD> Glas hunting season is opening next Saturday so I can enjoy myself for the day

Gatusa Keeps saying he is building a program - these are all his guys. Delaware coach FIRST YEAR in that program - left Richmond - winner with same guys that had losing seasons. It is coaching folks!

• Like 2

Gatusa Keeps saying he is building a program - these are all his guys. Delaware coach FIRST YEAR in that program - left Richmond - winner with same guys that had losing seasons. It is coaching folks!

Elon's coach (Cignetti) is also in his first year and look what's been accomplished there. UA was not bad in the first half, but the second half was godawful offense. Our defense did not have a chance when the QB is throwing up

stupid INTs and the receivers are dropping passes. No push on the line. They only sacked Brunson once so I can't criticize them for that. The 4th quarter stats read like a Stephen King novel if you're an Albany fan. Entire second half was 24 min to 6 in possession time and no defense is going to be able to be out there that long. I feel really bad for this fine defense that keeps getting put through the ringer by Bernard and company. I have yet to miss a game at Casey, but honestly I see no hope for this group as long as the current coaching staff is in place working with the current offensive "talent". I noticed CCSU is doing fine and has a nice balanced scoring attack with Rossomondo, McCarthy and Christ at the helm.

GG must go NOW. He claims he is building a program. He inherited a dynasty! The jump from Northeast to CAA is/was not really all that large. What 20 more scholarships, big deal. Ford made jumps from Club, to DIII, to DII to DI non scholarship, to DI scholarship and never missed a beat. Winning conferences, tournaments and bowl games at all levels; often beating teams "above" our pay scale. GG was handed a dynasty, a brand new stadium, and 20 additional scholarships too work with. All he had to do was tweak things a little. If the jump from NE to CAA was all that large, why do BOTH leagues compete for the same national championship. It is/was NOT like we were jumping into power five and bowl division.

As stated, we on this blog have little/no say. My little says FIRE HIM NOW!