UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #21: 1/18/18 - 7:00pm - vs UMass-Lowell (5th Annual Coaches Cure CF)

Conway might have been in a boot it appeared.

Actually thought Clark and Costa brought some intensity of D. Clark had a couple of steals but got out of control with the ball.

We missed a bunch of layups at the rim. We had a big size advantage that got us some easy buckets. Wouldn't have been pretty without those and Cremo doing his thing.

• Like 1

Man we suck. We should be crushing opponents of this level by 20-25. Might not even win. This is the 2nd or 3rd team that's gonna get their first conference win against us.

Stop with the ws should he crushing... Show some respect, the other teams want wins too. Albany stinks right now and deserves the ass beating it keeps getting.

We should have crushed these bozos. I think we need to re-release the kraken. Let Cremo and Nichols play their natural game. We need to set Cremo loose. He has superstar potential.

Man we suck. We should be crushing opponents of this level by 20-25. Might not even win. This is the 2nd or 3rd team that's gonna get their first conference win against us.

Stop with the ws should he crushing... Show some respect, the other teams want wins too. Albany stinks right now and deserves the ass beating it keeps getting.

We should have crushed these bozos. I think we need to re-release the kraken. Let Cremo and Nichols play their natural game. We need to set Cremo loose. He has superstar potential.

Part of the problem is Nichols has too much freedom. He takes 14-15 shots a game a misses 10. Every. Game. Brown has yet to truly reign him in. He should be taking 7-8 and ONLY when he is completely and utterly wide open...but even then he might miss (as he did on at least one occasion tonight).

Edited by Eli

Outside of just plain shooting a much lower percentage, can anyone point out things the team was doing bbetter in the OOC? Running different sets? Being in better rebounding position? I find it hard to believe that the team can go this far backwards this late in the season. There has to be something different.

In the Hartford game, I thought it was all about energy, but now I am questioning that as that has continued game after game.

my opinion is at this point the UA confidence has taken a hit. I agree that it will be better for us to play the tougher teams right now. While S.B. isn't the best compared to previous years, they are still upper echelon in this league and we played quite well against them. I believe we will start to play better against the tougher competition. with that said, I firmly believe at the end of the day, this team will go as David goes and with him still struggling, the team is struggling. His athleticism is the difference for us in both transition and breaking down an opponent. As good as Joe is, his lack of blow by potential is the only think preventing him from scoring 20+ per game. Charles has been the MVP this season and hopefully he keeps it up. Right now it is a tough watch I agree, but rather they get their wakeup call still early in league play after a record OOC start.

GO DANES!!!

• Like 1

Look it is what it is, we're struggling mightily!

Nichols is the guy who makes us go and he is struggling mightily on offense and he has shown his frustration by gambling too much on defense. When he is right Joe and Travis become more effective.

Travis is in an early game 2 fouls funk which has really hurt us.

Joe and David have to be smarter passes we give the ball away ridiculously easy 4 or 5 times a game.

Devonte has to get us 7-10 ppg. besides his solid D.

Most of all this team has lost confidence and it's lack of swagger has made opponents more confident against us.

Nichols hitting a few shots early in a game could get us back on track and that I believe will happen.

Edited by Patch
  • Like 3

Anyone notice the little geek #11 dunked the ball and then flexed his muscles staring at Cremo, I believe it was at Cremo.

Felt like jumping through the TV screen and slapping him with wet salmon. #clown #Punk

Eh, I find zero issue with that. Kid got up there. That was a nice play. Good for him. And I'm all for a little trash talk on the court. I'm not about these guys who have someone look at them the wrong way and want to fight or offended...buncha pansies. Talk trash back, laugh it off, keep it movin.

Then again, I grew up watching 90's NBA basketball which had some of the greatest trash talkers ever...like Gary Payton lol.

Edited by Eli

The aggressive posturing taunt is $iena-ing pathetic looking.

In my day, if he flexed and shouted in my direction, I wouldn't be offended, but he would

end up flat on his back with a hard foul by the end of the night.

It was a damn good play though. Too bad he's got small juevos.

At this point, I think we should cheat. The next 6 games are going to get ugly.

Let's use some makeup and have Ray, Evan and Peter come back. Give Ray Campbells facial hair, Evan David's 'fro' and Peter...dye his hair like Conway? lol.

Edited by Eli

Let's use some makeup and have Ray, Evan and Peter come back. Give Ray Campbells facial hair, Evan David's 'fro' and Peter...dye his hair like Conway? lol.

Ha! I never thought I would say this, but when does UA spring football start?