UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Some grumbling that there's no new TV deal. Anyone hear anything? Would be great to get on ESPN3 like the AE.

That would be epic. ESPN3 was so nice for BB. Watching road FB games is a PITA sometimes.

I died at Gattusso saying he's blessed with two GREAT (placed an emphasis on GREAT) quarterbacks. LOL...who would they be? These two stunk last year. Couldn't make a pass to save their life, nothing over the middle or deep etc.

In fact the quarterback position is a solid D- at UA unless some quantum leap has been achieved from last year to this yea.

Edited by Clickclack

I died at Gattusso saying he's blessed with two GREAT (placed an emphasis on GREAT) quarterbacks. LOL...who would they be? These two stunk last year. Couldn't make a pass to save their life, nothing over the middle etc.

In fact the quarterback position is a solid D- at UA unless some quantum leap has been achieved from last year to this yea.

Someone is feeling generous with their D-...I need $20, got some?

Considering Brunson was a Freshman last year, I think you guys are being a little harsh. Very interested to see how evolves this year, especially with the return of Harris.

Maybe so and perhaps Brunson has an excuse, I'm sure it's a big step up from HS to the CAA but there is not much believable in such a comment based on past results of both of them, especially to suggest they are "great" QB's. At best Brunson is unproven but the QB situation at Albany is in pretty poor shape. Perhaps this year will be a change.