UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ LCC 12/13 ( not the day whiny patsos wanted)

Yes. The Hooley situation should have nothing to do with UA/Siena contract. I get that Pastos donated to the charity, but that should be that. It should have no affect on the negotiations.

Exactly. Awful taste to bring it up and try and parlay it to the contract talk.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise that patsos would rather talk about continuing his super bowl than his recent 34 point loss :)

I don't care if that series continues. Wish Peter Holley and his family well and look forward to the next 11 regular season games this season before any worrying about next season

Matthew 6:3 NLT - "But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

The fact that Patsos is tooting his own horn when it comes to a donation (whether it's for our Peter or not) is just bad. Really man? And then to use it at this time and relating it a freakin BALL GAME to get an angle? Real bad. Come on, Patsos.

Edited by Ilko

Matthew 6:3 NLT - "But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

The fact that Patsos is tooting his own horn (whether it's our Peter or not) is just bad. Really man? And then to use it at this time with that angle and what's going on with Peter? Real bad. Come on, Patsos.

Very well said.

The fact that Patsos is tooting his own horn (whether it's our Peter or not) is just bad. Really man? And then to use it at this time with that angle and what's going on with Peter? Real bad. Come on, Patsos.

Very well said.

I edited my post slightly after seeing your quote of it...my English failed on that one lol. But seriously...bad choice of words by that guy.

Edited by Ilko

He and Will host the Coaches vs. Cancer, locally, so it seems logical and very nice that he donated to the cause. I'm glad he did it and will leave it at that.

The issue isn't that he donated. He deserves a thank you for that.

The issue is he is boasting about it...and using it to 'soften relations' to get the game back. That's nonsense.

He and Will host the Coaches vs. Cancer, locally, so it seems logical and very nice that he donated to the cause. I'm glad he did it and will leave it at that.

The issue isn't that he donated. He deserves a thank you for that.

The issue is he is boasting about it...and using it to 'soften relations' to get the game back. That's nonsense.

I wouldn't say boasting, and I'm ignoring the softening of relations as I'm sure our admin. will also ignore. I don't think it will really affect negotiations.

I wouldn't say boasting, and I'm ignoring the softening of relations as I'm sure our admin. will also ignore. I don't think it will really affect negotiations. - alum73

ditto ... late to the dance here, but ... sincere thoughts to Peter and his family ... very proud of our university/athletic dept./players/community/fans for their efforts in aiding one of our own ... Bleeding Purple ... I don't know that I have ever heard a chant of "Purple Family" in SEFCU Arena ... would be neat to hear ,,, and we will certainly welcome Pete back when it's time

• 1 month later...

"@WatsonTWCNews: Spoke to @UAlbanySports AD Mark Benson today, he said "there is nothing to report" on talks between UA and Siena in terms of hoops next year"

@WatsonTWCNews: Benson also said he will reach out to @SienaAD soon, But window to schedule a game for next season is closing fast. @UAlbanySports

Edited by MsGDG