UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Starting 5-0 MBB & WBB in Conf Play

Not a chance. I only wish that Sam was coming back next year. This team truly could be great. Think about it...we had that slump after the Vegas trip (no practice, long trips, tired)...and the flu game at Niagara. BTW, I had that flu last Wed...was hospitalized overnight (nasty stuff).

We legitimately could have at least 2-3 more wins...maybe even 4. WOW!

Brown and his staff have done a great job with this group...and the replenished recruiting job!

Just wonderful. The men must have played one hell of a game. I'm sure they had Peter Hooley on their minds. We all have faced or will face these bad moments. The only thing you really can do is grieve and then get on with your life. It is what my mother and father wanted me to do. It's what I will want my children to do when my time is up.

I watched the women win, again. Stony Brook made a run but the lady Danes showed their true grit. They are warriors.

Just wonderful. The men must have played one hell of a game. I'm sure they had Peter Hooley on their minds. We all have faced or will face these bad moments. The only thing you really can do is grieve and then get on with your life. It is what my mother and father wanted me to do. It's what I will want my children to do when my time is up.

I watched the women win, again. Stony Brook made a run but the lady Danes showed their true grit. They are warriors.

My brother (who posts here) and I lost our mother last year... March 2nd will be a year. The void is difficult explain...just knowing that you can never talk to your mom on this earth again, can't pick up the phone and call. Those of you who still have living parents cherish the time.

Thoughts again go out to Peter, having lived through this loss recently the pain is still so fresh. God bless him...

Edited by Clickclack

• 2 weeks later...

being honest...we struggled mightely against them up in Maine....and to me, looks like Maine is the better team....although, they should be called the International Bears....didn't check their bench players but they have 3 euro. starters and first off the bench a euro...they basically triple team Ricards allowing UA to shoot from 12-15 feet and we arent great from the perimeter....unless Coach changes how we run our offense for Richards, we will continue to have tons of turnovers with our girls continually trying that very low percentage cross court lob....

If I remember correctly, after losing at home vs. Stony Brook last year, Coach Abe came out with an entirely different game plan against them in the tournament. I have confidence that they can figure something out, but I agree that Maine is a solid team, especially on the defensive end. UA is going to need strong games from Tate and Saunders (which they have shown to be more than capable of) to draw some defenders from Sherresha going forward. The occasional 3 would help as well.