UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

RIP Susan Hooley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This news places the usual back and forth on this board in perspective. I enjoy reading and occasionally contributing. I am thrilled to own and IPad and watch Albany games in HD from 1500 miles away.

Real life is sadly visits from time to time.

To Peter and his family - your mother will live forever in your hearts and memories. The pain you feel today eases gradually over time, it always does. My prayers are with you from across the world.

Will Brown on the radio said the funeral is today (Tuesday in Australia). Peter's father and sister will accompany him when he returns. When, we'll know better in 48 hours.

When Peter first saw his mom, she started yelling at him "Don't you know you've got a game against Stony Brook tomorrow?"

Will Brown on the radio said the funeral is today (Tuesday in Australia). Peter's father and sister will accompany him when he returns. When, we'll know better in 48 hours.

When Peter first saw his mom, she started yelling at him "Don't you know you've got a game against Stony Brook tomorrow?"

Don't know if it's the right feeling but...that quote brought a smile to my face. Selfless 'till the end.

Hooley expected to rejoin Danes next week - Wilkin reports Will says they'll be back Wed., Feb 11, in time for NJIT. Doesn't mean he'll play right away.

Hopefully being back with his teammates will have a healing effect. I can't wait to see him and I don't even know him personally.

First home game should be an emotional night. I'm sure the crowd will give him a great greeting.