UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game 7 - vs Maine - 10/21 - 3:30PM

I hope they do read it.

"I get some silliness from some people," Gattuso said. "I have complete faith in him. The system we run is what I've been running for years and want to run. You can see we're improving at the quarterback position, which is making everything else better. We're fine. I think he does get some undue criticism, but I get it. Fans get mad. People think we're conservative, but I have an All-American running back, I'm going to run him."

That's not the problem. The problem is running a borderline 3rd string QB every time he's in there. Let's see how many times this happens this weekend.

I'm glad they are willing to shake things up though...

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

I found these quotes interesting.

"My thing is we wanted to be a little more aggressive on first down (vs. Richmond). I thought we were. We were a little more aggressive in the passing game. We had a good week communicating."

"I interject where I want to interject and I probably had a little more influence last game (against Richmond) with some of the things I wanted."

"He was very happy with it, I was happy with it and we thought our communication was better and it was easier for me to be in the flow of the play-calling."

So, Gattuso is getting more involved with play calling and wanted to get more aggressive on first down. Running up the middle on first down almost every time was getting annoying.

Just gonna put this here (again). What are our predictions?

I'm guessing:

Passing: 1 for 2, 10 yards

Rushing: 5 attempts, 3 yards

Passing				

Completions	Attempts	Yards	Average		TD	INT
Game 1		0		2		0	0.00		0	0
Game 2		0		0		0	0.00		0	0
Game 3		1		2		23	23.00		0	0
Game 4		0		0		0	0.00		0	0
Game 5		3		7		23	7.67		0	0
Game 6		2		3		38	19.00		0	0
Game 7