UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany (3-2) - Albany Cup 2016 - Sun 11/27 @ 7PM

Eli

Wait a minute. "We are 2-4. Won each game we were favored in. Lost each game we were underdogs in." Is he trying to say Siena was an underdog Sunday?

I guess we'll have to get to the Sweet 16 before they'll admit we've done something they can't.

BDSH, there have been gold unis in the past, maybe as road wear.

HoopJunkie is a delirious clown. He must be stuck in the year 2002.....

We are the GIANT of the Albany region! We overcame $iena years ago, and we continue pulling away.

Our bumper will be looking smaller and smaller to $iena as UAlbany continues to skyrocket ahead.

$iena is a has-been.

Yeah, but remember, in the past year Siena went to the round of 16 in the NCAA men's soccer championship, the final 8 in lacrosse, and the final 4 in field hockey. Plus, last year they sent six teams to NCAA Div. I tournaments. Also, they've been conference champs in track and field for over a decade....... Oh wait....

Edited by Jammaster
  • Like 1

We are the GIANT of the Albany region! We overcame $iena years ago, and we continue pulling away.

Our bumper will be looking smaller and smaller to $iena as UAlbany continues to skyrocket ahead.

$iena is a has-been.

Yeah, but remember, in the past year Siena went to the round of 16 in the NCAA men's soccer championship, the final 8 in lacrosse, and the final 4 in field hockey. Plus, last year they sent six teams to NCAA Div. I tournaments. Also, they've been conference champs in track and field for over a decade....... Oh wait....

That's all nice, but I'm pretty sure their fans don't care about those sports. They live and die with their MBB and right now they're dying ?

$iena is a has-been.

That's all nice, but I'm pretty sure their fans don't care about those sports. They live and die with their MBB and right now they're dying ?
Ocassionnaly they have fans that care about other sports but usually they suck so much that they don't admit it often :)

Personally I rather see our teams play in the NCAA tournament than watching our team against their second rate team. But I couldn't make it to South Carolina this weekend so watching the Danes in person beat them was a nice consolation prize.

And don't getting me started on their dopes who still don't realize a school like LCC doesn't dictate where games are played to ANY school :)

Edited by bob87

$iena is a has-been.

That's all nice, but I'm pretty sure their fans don't care about those sports. They live and die with their MBB and right now they're dying

I believe Jammaster was being sarcastic. Those are all our achievements. Siena hasn't done $iena in most of their other sports.

$iena is a has-been.

That's all nice, but I'm pretty sure their fans don't care about those sports. They live and die with their MBB and right now they're dying

I believe Jammaster was being sarcastic. Those are all our achievements. Siena hasn't done $iena in most of their other sports.
Been to many of those albany games And Yes know he Was making Fun Of their lack of accomplishments while thinking they are legit :) Edited by bob87

$iena is a has-been.

I know. Jusy pointing out they don't care about our championships in other sports. They are a one trick pony and only see basketball.

LOL @ the bolded text.

We don't have pressure? We STILL don't belong after owning them in BB for 5 of the last 7 years and being 1000x better in all other sports? We wish we were them?

WE ARE THEM. They are the step child now lol. As for as Albany, NY sports go...the team with "Albany" in their actual name is the king of the castle.

HJ, along with OldDave, are some of the most hilarious posters on that board. Tools to the max.

I have never once, EVER, wished our program was like Siena's. Just a dumb statement. He is right about a couple things though. They are 6 games into the season and banged up. Their fans need to relax.

I only wished we played in a big arena as I'm a sucker for the environment (the NBA is my first sports love). That is all. But, I'd rather play in a 4,000 seat facility at 75% capacity that, according to people like HJ, is '$iena' than play in a 15k arena like the TUC with 75% of it empty or bagged up.

Redo sefcu for 5500 seats and add the amenities and you'll be shocked how much nicer it will he then the crappy Tuc. It's coming people... Today is #UAlbanyGivingTuesday if you can spare a few shekels, perhaps in honor of UA win this weekend,drops some in the bucket. Greatness is not cheap...

• Like 1

5 of 7 is what cuts them deepest.

To far to think about but they graduate everything but nico. They may be a mess next year.
Graduate?

Not sure I would make that assumption given the amount of arrests, suspensions and who knows what else over there by players :)

Edited by bob87

5 of 7 is what cuts them deepest.

To far to think about but they graduate everything but nico. They may be a mess next year.
Graduate?

Not sure I would make that assumption given the amount of artests, suspensions and who knows what else over there :)

Burn... Hj is a trip,he and I are old friends. The guy is completely delusional! We wish we were them... I read and laughed out loud. Living off glory of a decade ago. This is the year, if they don't punch the ticket it may never happen again. We should all be envious of that...

Redo sefcu for 5500 seats and add the amenities and you'll be shocked how much nicer it will he then the crappy Tuc. It's coming people... Today is #UAlbanyGivingTuesday if you can spare a few shekels, perhaps in honor of UA win this weekend,drops some in the bucket. Greatness is not cheap...

Done! :lol:

Thank you, Robert, for investing in UAlbany!

Your gift truly has an impact on UAlbany’s students and programs. Every contribution helps us to provide the highest quality academic programs, and pursue cutting-edge initiatives that enrich research and scholarship at UAlbany.