UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #11 12/09/17 7:37 vs Siena at TUC

Forgot I threw this together at one point and I'm not even sure what's in the whole thing, but it recaps the Albany Cup from 2001-2015 from what I gather. Stumbled across it tonight and only skimmed through it quickly. Think I added the 2015 recap in there later on so the stats in the beginning are only up until the 2014 game.

http://www.rundexball.com/2015/12/albanycup-d1-history-2001-2014.html

Which Albany Cup?

https://uofalbany.blogspot.com/2009/01/ualbany-vs-siena-annual-series.html

Edited by uofalbany
  • Like 1

Anyone know how much of our allotment did we sell?

All of it!

What was the allotment?

That I don't know...I tried buying two more tickets last week and was told it was sold out. They told me to to Siena and buy...I SAYS...ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY-NOT!

Same thing for me.

Anyone know how much of our allotment did we sell?

All of it!

What was the allotment?

That I don't know...I tried buying two more tickets last week and was told it was sold out. They told me to to Siena and buy...I SAYS...ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY-NOT!

Same thing for me.

Knicksaint, an alumnus of UA who is a Siena fan...indicates that UA only sold 250 seats. LOL

Saturday parking restrictions due to 5K...

Check out the full list of road closures and parking restrictions http://www.albanyevents.org/img/uploads/file/Parking-Road-Closures-release-2017.pdf

Awesome timing for road closures. Gotta figure out how to get to the game.

That is absolutely stupid. Who screwed up, the school(s) or the city not realizing there is another major competing event?

There is also a show at the Egg, I believe (The Nutcracker). Should be a wild night downtown. I am looking forward to running the 5k race before the game! Should be about 1,500 runners, so parking will be tough to come by before 6:15-6:30. The race starts at 5pm with fireworks over the city. Edited by UA_MA_2000

Saturday parking restrictions due to 5K...

Check out the full list of road closures and parking restrictions http://www.albanyevents.org/img/uploads/file/Parking-Road-Closures-release-2017.pdf

Awesome timing for road closures. Gotta figure out how to get to the game.

That is absolutely stupid. Who screwed up, the school(s) or the city not realizing there is another major competing event?

There is also a show at the Egg, I believe (The Nutcracker). Should be a wild night downtown. I am looking forward to running the 5k race before the game! Should be about 1,500 runners, so parking will be tough to come by before 6:15-6:30. The race starts at 5pm with fireworks over the city.

And there is a show at the Palace.