UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #20: 1/15/18 - 7:00pm - @ Binghamton

Eli

I sorry guys ...Campbell is KILLING us. Just killing is.

Nichols too. Again. How many games is he going to shoot 2-for-something. I know Brown says he doesn't want to shut him down but how long is this funk going to go on? This isn't a 1 or 2 game slump...this is extended. If it's his wrist...he needs to sit and let it heal or make a conscious decision to stop shooting.

Instead of driving into the paint and dishing out or trying to get to the line he's settling for jumpers. He's a streaky shooter who needs to see the ball go in...do it at the line!

Edited by Eli

Everything is a struggle bc of Campbell's inability on Offense . I challenge anyone who knows basketball well to watch the offensive sets. They don't guard Campbell making driving lanes very very difficult . Please watch if you know what I'm talking about .

Who you gonna put in? At least he defends... There is no magic bullet on the bench.

This is now the 3rd game out of 5 where we display little to no effort on D. Then we compound it with some poor O. Fouling on 3s, can't hit a broadside of a barn...oy vey.

It's not on Campbell. It's a collective team effort issue.

Edited by Eli