UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

15 games into the season

A majority of us picked between 16-19 wins this year. So far, at 8-6 or 9-6, however you want to count it. That's looking reasonable although 20 wins aren't out of the question and would be a terrific season.

Feats of strength:

-win over Penn State.

Feats of Meh:

-Home loss against Holy Cross.

Holy Cross is currently at 182 in RPI so it wasn't that bad of a loss. Six losses and four of those losses are to teams in the top 100 of RPI. Holy Cross and Grand Canyon are the exceptions. Grand Canyon is 9-6 but haven't really beaten anyone good (except us.)

Lessons so far:

Only two people can stop David Nichols - Will Brown and David Nichols. More of an emphasis on getting other people involved over the last couple of games. One of the reason it's fun to watch four year players is seeing them develop and it's going to be fun watching Nichols.

Joe Cremo can score in some crazy ways. 15 games into him started and I almost come to take his full stat lines for granted.

Dallas is unheralded so I'll herald him. It doesn't matter if he starts, if he comes off the bench, he just does whatever we need.

Mike Rowley is playing better than Click gives him credit for.

We need more Travis Charles.

A majority of us picked between 16-19 wins this year. So far, at 8-6 or 9-6, however you want to count it. That's looking reasonable although 20 wins aren't out of the question and would be a terrific season.

Feats of strength:

-win over Penn State.

Feats of Meh:

-Home loss against Holy Cross.

Holy Cross is currently at 182 in RPI so it wasn't that bad of a loss. Six losses and four of those losses are to teams in the top 100 of RPI. Holy Cross and Grand Canyon are the exceptions. Grand Canyon is 9-6 but haven't really beaten anyone good (except us.)

Lessons so far:

Only two people can stop David Nichols - Will Brown and David Nichols. More of an emphasis on getting other people involved over the last couple of games. One of the reason it's fun to watch four year players is seeing them develop and it's going to be fun watching Nichols.

Joe Cremo can score in some crazy ways. 15 games into him started and I almost come to take his full stat lines for granted.

Dallas is unheralded so I'll herald him. It doesn't matter if he starts, if he comes off the bench, he just does whatever we need.

Mike Rowley is playing better than Click gives him credit for.

We need more Travis Charles.

Tough to not be happy at this point. The Grand Canyon loss is probably the most disappointing so far for me. Dallas deserves so much more credit than he gets, true swiss army knife for us. If Travis Charles starts moving his feet on D instead of picking up bad fouls, being out of position and reaching in he will be a special special player at Albany...what he brings to the interior offensively is a game changer.

I'm in the boat that the offense opens up big time once Lands is back healthy with Charles progressing. Think we aren't close to what we will become on that end. Stire and Rowley are our bruisers and they've done a nice job of it, both towards the top of the conference in rebounding.

I see a ton of potential with this roster, which can be a scary thing...expectations set up for failure.

• Like 1

Considering we have a lot of new guys or young guys...we're right where I thought we'd be...maybe a game worse. I think we're fine and we'll only get better in conference. I'm putting us in the title game and facing Vermont.

For me it's not so much the bad loss, but more of the fact we beat no one really worth a lick except for Penn State.

For me it's not so much the bad loss, but more of the fact we beat no one really worth a lick except for Penn State.

The whole league only has three wins vs. the top 100 - UNH over #40 Temple, us over #69 Penn State, and Stony Brook over #92 Northeastern

The whole league only has three wins vs. the top 100 - UNH over #40 Temple, us over #69 Penn State, and Stony Brook over #92 Northeastern

That Penn St. win looks really nice right now.

• Like 1

That Penn St. win looks really nice right now.
They lost a tough one on the road at Michigan

Having seen almost every game I would say the reason Dallas is not playing more is his defense. If you really watch the games he gets beaten a lot. He is just a little too slow for man to man.

I thought we showed an interesting look in the Cornell game with that 1-3-1 zone or whatever it was with Dallas at the top. I don't remember us doing that before.

Having seen almost every game I would say the reason Dallas is not playing more is his defense. If you really watch the games he gets beaten a lot. He is just a little too slow for man to man.

I thought we showed an interesting look in the Cornell game with that 1-3-1 zone or whatever it was with Dallas at the top. I don't remember us doing that before.

Yeah I commented on that to the people in my immediate section too as we talk all game long about what's happening.