Photo

[FB] Game 5 - @ Elon - 9/30 - 2PM

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#16 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:07 AM

They are setting up for the Richmond game. Keep forcing it up the middle and making sussman run every single time. Just waiting for the right moment when a big play is needed then surprising them with a big play.

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#17 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:30 AM

They are setting up for the Richmond game. Keep forcing it up the middle and making sussman run every single time. Just waiting for the right moment when a big play is needed then surprising them with a big play.

IIRC, they did have Sussman chuck it once and it ended up being a catch of like 20 or something...if I remember correctly anyway. But the other 200 times, he ran it lol.

GO DANES!!!

#18 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

Wyland reports today Gattuso told him Hanks is "out indefinitely", meaning he may not return this season. Redshirt a possibility

#19 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:20 PM

Wyland reports today Gattuso told him Hanks is "out indefinitely", meaning he may not return this season. Redshirt a possibility

Due to injury? Or something else? The 'he's his own man' comment last week was a bit odd...hopefully he's not suffering the Derrick Rose syndrome...

Edited by Eli, 26 September 2017 - 06:20 PM.

GO DANES!!!

#20 UA1882

UA1882

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

This is just a rumor and I may be completely wrong (heard people talking about it at the football game) but he may have gotten into trouble with the law, which would not be good.

Edited by UA1882, 26 September 2017 - 06:46 PM.

#21 HOF2013

HOF2013

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:24 PM

Eli.  I don't believe it - unless he is relaying them upstairs and they are coming back down to Bernard who actually has the LARGE play card and Bernard is then giving them to the coach to send it.  There are times when Gatusa is not watching the play call but is pacing down the side line.  Have coached for a long time, I just do not find that plausible.  Why would he go off on Bernard then after the stupid play calling

during the game Saturday?

#22 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:34 PM

Singelais tweets say Hanks was in pads but not practicing, just doing hill exercises with injured WR Crockett.

Harris on crutches, had been trying to play thru a thigh injury, will not play vs Elon

#23 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 959 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:36 PM

This is just a rumor and I may be completely wrong (heard people talking about it at the football game) but he may have gotten into trouble with the law, which would not be good.

He was on the sideline at the Villanova game, which would seem odd if there were legal issues brewing. I've never gone through it, but I've read/heard that it can take up to a year for a player to regain confidence in the ability of a surgically repaired knee to perform at a prior level without re injury. It's not so much of a physical issue as a mental one.

#24 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:26 PM

He was on the sideline at the Villanova game, which would seem odd if there were legal issues brewing. I've never gone through it, but I've read/heard that it can take up to a year for a player to regain confidence in the ability of a surgically repaired knee to perform at a prior level without re injury. It's not so much of a physical issue as a mental one.

Took Derrick Rose like 4 years...

GO DANES!!!

#25 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,042 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

I was watching him during the Monmouth game and he just kept flexing his leg up and down, up and down and sometimes shaking it.  Looked like he was not comfortable. 

#26 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

Mencer learning at linebacker

#27 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:14 AM

WTMM only posted the 1st half of Gattuso's interview yesterday, later I think he said Hanks is medically cleared to play but his knee doesn't "feel" quite right. So we'll see how long until he comes back, if at all this year

#28 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:04 AM

Looks like CBS Digital will also have the game on demand later so you can watch after the fact. I have a wedding to go to so I'm hoping this is the case. They have 3 CAA games from last week on their on demand list, including Elon's game.

Edited by Eli, 28 September 2017 - 09:04 AM.

GO DANES!!!

#29 UAFAN

UAFAN

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 621 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

#30 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 5,737 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

Awesome sauce.  Really like the CAA videos.  Great story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users