UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

Well, we did it. Surprised, to be honest. But kudos to our kids and the staff. However, if I'm being honest, I don't see us winning against this UVM team in particular but crazier things have happened in March Madness.

Vermont bus information will be posted tomorrow morning.

Thinkin of going to my first away game. If you don't take the bus and drive yourself, will you miss out on the tickets? Is it both or nothing? I don't want to buy from UVM.

Edited by Eli

Vermont bus information will be posted tomorrow morning.

Thinkin of going to my first away game. If you don't take the bus and drive yourself, will you miss out on the tickets? Is it both or nothing? I don't want to buy from UVM.

Historically the Alumni Association has hosted viewing parties as well as the buses for the America East tournament championship games. So I know from the bus point of view there will be a package to go on the bus and get a ticket. Sometimes there is just a ticket option through the Alumni Association but I'm not sure if that is all the time. So you may just have to wait till tomorrow morning to see what the registration options are to through the Alumni Association.

Now if Athletics chimes in and wants to try to do something then who knows what will happen. As we all know their communication skills are subpar LOL.

• Like 1

UA has disappointed Vermont before on their court. One more time.

Go Danes

UA is 5-0 in championship games. 2 of which were at UVM. Let's make it 6-0 and 3 at Patrick Gym.

That crazy. Like, REALLY crazy. Brown is a BIG GAME coach for sure.

• Like 1

Is the AE ever going to try and improve the Champ game time slot? 11a on Saturday morning sucks. MAAC has their prime time game tonight as usual. Maybe not the right time to bring this up, but the status quo of the AE pisses me off.

Of course it is! Keep the America east bashing going! If we and SB left 4 years ago they'd be under right now.