UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

National Championships

uofalbany

UAlbany Champions  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definitely MLAX...I put MLAX and Men's Track...we seem to be a T&F powerhouse too.

Unfortunately, FB has a LONG way to go...and MBB...I don't think we'll be able to compete with the Dukes and Kansas' and UNC's of the world for another 20-25 years...

Edited by Eli

MLax. MLax is similar to ice hockey in that it's primarily a regional sport at the D1 level and there are a limited number of schools to dilute the talent. RPI has won two hockey championships, one in the 50s and one in the 80s. Union had one a few years ago. And neither school had true athletic scholarships. Wlax is starting to make some noise. Football has the potential as long as they keep growing the program and remain in FCS. Perhaps field hockey.

Definitely MLAX...I put MLAX and Men's Track...we seem to be a T&F powerhouse too.

Unfortunately, FB has a LONG way to go...and MBB...I don't think we'll be able to compete with the Dukes and Kansas' and UNC's of the world for another 20-25 years...

Football doesn't have as far to go as you think as long as you count the FCS championship as a D1 national championship.

Men's lax is a fairly safe choice as the team has become a perennial top 10 team and a school top recruits chase instead of vice versa.

Women's lax and field hockey are both close.

I know nothing about soccer, but the school seems to be doing well.

Probably decades away from any chance in Men's and women's basketball.

Track could be a safe bet, but I'm not sure that counts.

1. Men's Lacrosse

2. Women's Field Hockey

3. FCS Football

4. Women's Lacrosse

Everything else.

Which will be the last? Baseball or Basketball?

• Like 1

We won't get anywhere near a championship in basketball lol.

The optimist in me says we'll be in a better conference in 20-25 years and will regular participants in the dance...but a title...yeah, it's probably far fetched and might not happen in my lifetime.

• Like 1

The optimist in me says we'll be in a better conference in 20-25 years and will regular participants in the dance...but a title...yeah, it's probably far fetched and might not happen in my lifetime.

Far fetched you say? Winning the lottery is far fetched...winning a 'chip in basketball is impossible!

• Like 1

Far fetched you say? Winning the lottery is far fetched...winning a 'chip in basketball is impossible!

Might not happen in the first 200 years of the schools existence (1844-2044)...but we shall see! lol

It's unlikely and far fetched.

If Siena can make the Sweet 16, anyone can make it.

HEYOOOOOO!!

Edited by Eli

HEYOOOOOO!!

So you're saying not everyone can make it. Round of 32 maybe.

HEYOOOOOO!!

LOL

My brain farted on me. For some reason I thought it was sweet 16 because their fans talk such a big game about them being so awesome 20 years ago. They only made it to the 2nd game a few times? Pshh. Even worse. Sorry I even put that on a pedestal for a split second. For shame. FOR SHAME. Embarrassing for me to make such a terrible post, but honestly...even worse for their fans.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

HEYOOOOOO!!

HEYOOOOOO!!

LOL

My brain farted on me. For some reason I thought it was sweet 16 because their fans talk such a big game about them being so awesome 20 years ago. They only made it to the 2nd game a few times? Pshh. Even worse. Sorry I even put that on a pedestal for a split second. For shame. FOR SHAME. Embarrassing for me to make such a terrible post, but honestly...even worse for their fans.

This is a man who owns his mistakes, unlike Trump!

Make Sienna great again...'cause right now, this is roughly the shape they are in.

dashcam10n-3-web.jpg

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1