UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Hartford - 2/25 - 7PM

Eli

Interesting how open the seeding remains headed into the final day of play. We know we'll have a home game as either the three or four seed..but we can end up playing any one of UNH, UMBC, Binghamton or Hartford in that quarterfinal game.

I think it is:

UAlbany win + Binghamton win = #3 UAlbany vs. #6 Binghamton

UAlbany win + Binghamton loss = #3 UAlbany vs. #6 Hartford

UAlbany loss + UNH win = #4 UAlbany vs. #5 UMBC

UAlbany loss + UNH loss = #4 UAlbany vs. #5 UNH

• Like 1

Why do people keep bringing up this kid? Based on minutes played and his stats, the dude is a bonafide scrub in the sports sense of the word. Might as well not come out of the locker room.

Hardly 'one that got away' even in a joking matter. In fact, probably good he got away. Waste of a scholarship. Do we talk about him because he switched from one AE team to another? Can't be the first kid to do that...

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

Why do people keep bringing up this kid? Based on minutes played and his stats, the dude is a bonafide scrub in the sports sense of the word. Might as well not come out of the locker room.

Hardly 'one that got away' even in a joking matter. In fact, probably good he got away. Waste of a scholarship. Do we talk about him because he switched from one AE team to another? Can't be the first kid to do that...

We still talk about the kid because of some of the comments he made on twitter last year. At least I think it was him. The kid is so much of a scrub that I don't really remember him.

Ahh, Twitter beef. That's a little funnier I guess.

I had a class with McKay and, to be blunt, looked like McKay should lay off the puff puff (pun intended lulz). Twyman and McKay have LITTLE room to talk lol. Definitely no loss. Saved us money by not having to give those kids scholarships.

Anyway, if we do face that team in the playoffs this year again, I hope guys like Nichols, Cremo, Rowley, Stire, Dallas remember what happened last year and absolutely lay the wood to em.

Edited by Eli

Yup, both chirped on twitter. I remember it well. I think both were expecting more playing time and when they didn't get it they got pissed and left.

Anyway, does anyone if there are kids prices for tickets? For some reason I remember the tickets for kids being cheaper. I know they are at a few of the schools I always bring my son to on the road but our website doesn't show kids pricing. Anyone?

I had a class with McKay and, to be blunt, looked like McKay should lay off the puff puff (pun intended lulz). Twyman and McKay have LITTLE room to talk lol. Definitely no loss. Saved us money by not having to give those kids scholarships.

Anyway, if we do face that team in the playoffs this year again, I hope guys like Nichols, Cremo, Rowley, Stire, Dallas remember what happened last year and absolutely lay the wood to em.

McKay had a 3.8 gpa and hasnt smoked weed in his life. Redshirted and was told to leave after the season. Seems like Brown dragged him through the mud after bringing him thousands of miles from home.

Noone said theyre america east stars if they stay but probably not easy for a 19 year old to be told he has to uproot his life after failed promises.

For Rowley, Stire and Dallas, there is no "Revenge" needed since they all are pretty close still. Everyone knows Hartford cant beat Albany this year.

Yup, both chirped on twitter. I remember it well. I think both were expecting more playing time and when they didn't get it they got pissed and left.

Anyway, does anyone if there are kids prices for tickets? For some reason I remember the tickets for kids being cheaper. I know they are at a few of the schools I always bring my son to on the road but our website doesn't show kids pricing. Anyone?

Both accepted their role. Both were told to leave.

McKay had a 3.8 gpa and hasnt smoked weed in his life. Redshirted and was told to leave after the season. Seems like Brown dragged him through the mud after bringing him thousands of miles from home.

Noone said theyre america east stars if they stay but probably not easy for a 19 year old to be told he has to uproot his life after failed promises.

For Rowley, Stire and Dallas, there is no "Revenge" needed since they all are pretty close still. Everyone knows Hartford cant beat Albany this year.

Hey, so you are Will Brown. Great...nice to meet you.

(Be careful what you say on a message board).

Edited by Dane96