UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Just saw Siena vs Globetrotters

Don't let the score 108-75 decieve you, the Globetrotters have an awesome team that is very physically imposing and extremely talented.

The Saints looked small compared to the Globies and I think we are going to be small compared to the saints. The Saints also are very deep in talent.

I wasn't going to draw any conclusions about $iena from that game. The Globetrotters have a huge, talented team that is going to beat (badly) every college team they play on their tour. I didn't go to the game ($17 for an exhibition?) but saw in the paper that the Saints starting lineup wasn't that big-Miller 6'8, Haddix 6'7, Jordan 6'5, Mitchell 6'3 and Jackson who is well under 6'0. Granted the big difference is the size $iena can bring off the bench that the Danes lack. I know alot of us were saying that we should have tried to get somebody like the Globetrotters for an exhibition but in my opinion there are alot better ways to spend $35K.

Nice avatar by the way. B)