UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Jamal Hughes??

Any scuttlebut on the Jamal Hughes situation? I was hoping that he would play a major role in addressing one of our glaring weaknesses of last season. I read now that he is out of town for "personal and family reasons"and is questionable for the Siena game. "Personal and family reasons" always raises a red flag to me. I hope I am wrong and if so I hope all is fine with him and his family.

Unfortunately, all speculation of course, I think this is bigger than we know. I just read the game notes for this friday. In his description of the Centers, Brown basically stated that Hughes needs to be more discpline and understand that there is "structure" to a division one program.

He would have started on Friday...so i am a little unnerved by this. It looks like Wyatt is healthy though...he is starting along with Hillaire, Levine, Martin and Iati. Looks like Levine is playing the two that nite...Wyatt is playing center.

I hope Iati doesn't think he has to live up to all the HYPE, as Brown said, on the radio today, he is going to have a great career at UA. I hope he doesn't feel he's being judged by one game against Siena. Evidently Brown feels the kid is special because he didn't hype Jamar before last years start.

I think Todd Martin will have a solid effort against Siena and will have a very good frosh year.

Wilson and Levine last year had great frosh seasons.

Iati and Martin this year could do the same - if they do I think it's justifiable that we can be excited about next year's freshman recruits.

When Wilson and Hughes are back in the mix I think double digit wins this year are very possible.