UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

There's kind of a weird thread on the $iena board about $iena fans complaining that the people next to them are "making too much noise." Apparently some $iena season ticket holders call security when the people next to them clap too loudly or cheer too much. It's kind of funny because I have wondered if we act too much like students while sitting with other alums. Luckily no one has called security.

Those fans must have went to BC for grad school. Seriously, f them. I swear to g-d, people at BC games do the same thing. Some guy had the balls to ask us to sit down last year (Thurs. nite, ESPN V-TECH game---almost a BC upset). THey called security to tell our section to quiet up and sit down. Security looked at us, and for half a sec I thought I was immature w/ the rest of the bunch. Then some 50 year old detective looked over and said, and I quote, "SHUT the F up...support ur damn team....this is a college football game pal. The mah jhang club is 1400 miles away in West Palm." I started dying laughing...so did the rest of the section who stood the rest of the game.

Siena fans are cut from the same mold, elitist, "I am going to eat some brie' and champagne before teh game" folks. No offense to the posters on the Siena board, who I am SURE scream there lungs out.