UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Chad Wysocki of Hoosick Falls is taking an official visit to UAlbany next week.

I missed most of last week's HS semis on Time-Warner. Does anybody feel he might be a QB solution? I don't think any other Division I colleges are recruiting him, although he's gotten D-II and D-III looks.

UA definitely needs a QB that can read defense, go through the progressions and complete passes. That said, the UA offense is so complexed, it will be difficult for a new player to pick it up. I think we'll have Sciarra next year as a senior and Delgado the following year (if he decides to stay for a fifth year).

Maybe a transfer is the way to go. :D

Texas QB Mock to consider transferring

Nov. 25, 2003

SportsLine.com wire reports  

AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas quarterback Chance Mock, who lost his starting job to freshman Vince Young, will consider transferring next season to seek more playing time, his father told the Associated Press on Tuesday. Advertisement

Going to another school could help Mock, a junior, get to the NFL, Mike Mock said.

"He's considering options," Mike Mock said. "He has to. It's logical. There's nothing that's been decided."

One option could be to stay at Texas, Mike Mock said, adding they had not contacted any schools. Mock would have to transfer to a Division I-AA school or lower to be eligible next season.

Seriously though, the last I heard was that Sciarra may not return next year. Ford said he may choose law school over a fifth year. Should he leave it would be Delgado and Banach. Didn't see Banach throw much this year.

Edited by Dane Pound

No offense to Banach and Delgado, who i am sure are fine people, but they are not the answer at QB...not even at DIII.

Chad Wysocki has an absolute Howitzer (my buddy coaches at Alb Academy still...and I placed a call about a month ago when I saw his stats), for an arm.

As for Chance Mock....forget it folks...he is not coming to UA. We will hear much about him though, as he expressed interest in Delaware and UMASS...but UMASS's pro-style offense fits him to a T. The only reason he may not end up there is if WHipple flys the coop (most likely to UCF) to coach elsewhere due to the unknown status of UMASS football!

Why did Kozlowski leave school? He beat Towson back in 2001 by himself. Is it a fact that Sciarra is leaving? He knows the offense, has playing experience,and began to become a decent QB towards the end of the season.

Is Delgado that bad???? We will need improvement at QB this season, especially if the schedule I have been reading about is accurate. Is there any talent on the roster we do not know about?