UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I wish I could tell you something that would make this game more compelling. St. Peters hasn't won this year and their best chance will probably be against $iena later this month. They have played a pretty tough schedule. They played Dayton last week (47-6). They played Robert Morris pretty tough earlier this year so maybe I'm not giving them enough credit. They also only lost to Marist (MAAC leader) by 2. I remember looking at their board at the beginning of the year and seeing that some people were complaining that their football schedule was designed to give them a poor record and get their football program cancelled. They will have played us, Dayton, Robert Morris, Monmouth and Sacred Heart. Why they would schedule Dayton I don't know.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town on business so I will miss the game, but Coach Ford said yesterday that the team can't overlook St. Peter's or it may lose.

Has anyone here used the live audio recently? I remember someone saying they had some problems with it and I just wanted to make it was working well before I attempt to break my laptop because I can't listen to the game.

Is Albany doing livestats for the game? I remember watching the Northeastern game on the web and thought it would be nice if UA did the same.

Myself and a few others are making the trip north to see the game. AND WE CAN'T OVERLOOK ST. PETERS OR WE WILL GET BEAT! Albany has the tendancy to play easier teams easy. Every year they mange to lose a game they shouldn't...aka Stony Brook last year. They will be focused. They also need to beat St. Francis in 2 weeks to make the game with Monmouth meaningful in 3 weeks. There is very little room for mistakes this year.

Again NO PREDICTIONS. We need to jump on this team early and not let up. Kill their will to be dangerous. They are full of trick plays, reverses and their QB is an excellent athlete that is prone to run the qb draw ALOT!

You're right Ruler. We rushed well last week but I can't really point to a game where we've played well enough to beat a good conference opponent. St. Pete's is probably somewhat better than their record suggests considering their strength of schedule.

That was a brutal beating. Ford claimed to not have run the score up and seemed a bit embarrassed by the final. No way to control the two turnovers returned for touchdowns in the fourth quarter.

St. Peters does have a nice QB but he really looked like he had his bell rung on that touchdown run. Our QBs didn't thow any INTs and I though Delgado looked good again.

Stony Brook lost again yesterday so the Monmouth game looks to be the game.