UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes Get Two Commitments!!!

Brent Wilson should have an immediate impact at the 4 especially with "Das Big Man" in the middle. He's a legit 6'8" who isn't afraid to bang, he has a big wing span which helps his rebounding and defense and he is very "SKILLED" and can step out and shoot it.

Lillis is another very "SKILLED" player can shoot the 3 very well and can slam it going down the middle. Lillis played on a banged up knee part of the summer and that detracted from his recruiting and was a big break for us.

Both played at a very high level of AAU. There team took second at the Nationals in Fla.

Both are outstanding students!!!

The coaching staff has done a great job signing 3 legitimate good ones during the early signing period.

It looks like our 4th scholarship will go to a 6'8"+ type player.

The 04/05 edition should be very good and for the first time very deep.

Fox story

This is awesome news! :D

Patch said these were two of the guys Brown wanted and he got them. I'm hoping you guys will fill us in on Lillis. It looks like a great recruiting class so far. Bauman was offered by Holy Cross and BU. Wilson was offered by Indiana State of the MVC-a good conference. It's great to get early commits especially of this caliber.

Lillis 6'5" 200lbs - Hoopmasters.com says he is probably one of the best shooters in Iowa. He has the ability to take it down the lane and slam it home. Very intelligent and skilled player a combo guard who could play some 3.

Rivals rates him 2 stars, they report he was offered by Drake and had high interest from New Mexico, Creighton and Northwestern.

Played on the same AAU team as Brent Wilson which finished second at the AAU Nationals in Fla.

Wilson and Lillis are very skilled as is Bauman all three are excellent students. This is a tremendous early signing group. Next years team will be very deep and competitive with Jordan and Zoellner sitting out this year.

Wow....that is all I can say. These are huge recruits for us. Lillis is going to be a steal for us down the line...mark my words. Wilson comes from a solid program...just take a check a these rules his teammates must follow. I particularly notice the no headband and sock rule. WE NEED DISCIPLINED KIDS LIKE THIS.

http://www.prairiepride.org/activities_ath...all/bbphste.pdf

Do you guys realize how deep we are for 04-05 and 05-06?

Center- Zoellner 7'1 Jr

Hughes 6'8 Sr (w/ another year)

Forward- Martin 6'7 Soph

Levine 6'6 Jr

Knotts 6'6 Jr

Wilson 6'8 Fr

Wyatt 6'6 Sr

Hillaire 6'6 Sr

Lillis 6'5 Fr

Open- Forward 6'8

Guard- Iati 5'9 Soph

Wilson 6'1 Jr

Jordan 6'2 Jr

Bauman 6'2 Soph

Cheese 6'0 Jr

Johnson 6'0 Soph

We would only be losing Hillaire and Wyatt for O5-06' That is outstanding. Who would have thought that Brown could possibly be facing issues on player minute management. NOW THIS IS D1 hoops!

That is a very, very deep squad. I would imagine that if there is an odd man out....it would be Cheese (I cannot see this team carrying 16 guys).

EVEN BETTER...this team will not get pounded on the boards by SIENA...way too tall for that.

What do you guys think of all this?