UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

#12 UAlbany Men's Lacrosse

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I walked past the JFF today, and I think they really messed up on the banners they have hanging from the back of the bleachers facing the bubble. Its a set of blown up pictures starting from one end of the bleachers to the other. The pictures look nice but they screwed up the writing big time. The writing is not centered right, and where the word University is supposed to be written, it's written as Universit as if it was cut off too short. Its pretty ridiculous. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this.

Really? That's pretty poor work. I hope they didn't pay for them. Maybe they are just leaving them up until the replacements get there. That would be something you might want to bring to the attention of Charlie Volker in the marketing department. Seems like its a marketing issue.

I looked at this over the weekend. It appears to me that the work is done in panels and that all the panels have simply not been installed yet.

Mark Singelais has a Danes lacrosse article on the front page of today's sports section:

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...category=SPORTS

Most interesting tidbit seems to be that Coach Marr plans on starting a freshman goalie on Saturday. This is good information provided by Singelais that I had not seen anywhere else.

I wonder if there is enough interest for the Times Union to ask Singelais to write a lacrosse blog.

Mark Singelais has a Danes lacrosse article on the front page of today's sports section:

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...category=SPORTS

Most interesting tidbit seems to be that Coach Marr plans on starting a freshman goalie on Saturday. This is good information provided by Singelais that I had not seen anywhere else.

I wonder if there is enough interest for the Times Union to ask Singelais to write a lacrosse blog.

A lax blog would be great, but maybe someone other than Singleas could write it?

Singleas should write a blog about spring football instead. Perhaps daily or semi-daily updates?

I guess he could do both. What else does he write about in the Spring season?

Mark Singelais has a Danes lacrosse article on the front page of today's sports section. . . . I wonder if there is enough interest for the Times Union to ask Singelais to write a lacrosse blog.

Why doesn't Pete Iorizzo write one. He's basically unemployed that time of the year.

Maybe Pete should write about the football spring practice.

Mark should be fine writing about Lax and Football spring practice. I mean, the TU doens't move him to the track isn't until July. Right? :glare:

Mark Singelais has a Danes lacrosse article on the front page of today's sports section. . . . I wonder if there is enough interest for the Times Union to ask Singelais to write a lacrosse blog.

Why doesn't Pete Iorizzo write one. He's basically unemployed that time of the year.

Maybe Pete should write about the football spring practice.

Mark should be fine writing about Lax and Football spring practice. I mean, the TU doens't move him to the track isn't until July. Right? :glare:

danefan,

Your suggestion also sounds fine. Just keep Iorizzo busy. ;)

In all seriousness though, I'd be locked into a LAX/Spring Football blog. I'm sure there are 50+ others that would be too.

Perhaps the TU should capitalize on UA's other successful athletic programs - especially in a down bball year such as this one has turned out to be.

Archived