UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

'10-'11 Schedule

UAlbany and $iena at the TUC on 12/04/10

any other firm dates yet?

I haven't seen anything official yet.

But the first legends game will be 11/19 - 11/21 and expect the remaining 3 games for the Legends classic to be around Thanksgiving(11/26-11/28). The 11/26 - 11/27 date on the website is for the host teams.

http://www.gazellegroup.com/events/legends/index_main.htm

Why does Albany wait till September to release the OOC schedule???? Siena already has their OOC schedule confirmed and announced.

Well in fairness, this year is an aberration for sienna. Last year at this time not only did LCC not know their out of conference opponents but they did not know what planet their games would be on. Mars was still on the table until almost before the season started.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody would pay us if they need a home game. But I didn't say Toledo, if you didn't get the hint, it's much further south :rolleyes:

what i meant was why would a team like toledo waist money bring us in there. i didnt know that toledo was a hint. i thought toledo meant toledo. either way cincinatti or osu would be nice. we played osu in lacrosse maybe we had a bball game in the works as well

Just giving myself plausible deniability.

It's been two months since I heard this, so who knows?

And probably at least a month before anybody's else's schedule is released.

All I see officially from Xavier is they are playing in the paradise jam, first against Iowa and next against the winner of Alabama/Seton Hall.

Archived