UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

#5 UMass at Fallon Field 3 PM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I understand it, when the team ahead is given a stall warning, then once it gets the ball into the box it's not allowed to pass out of the box any more, or it's a turnover.

Box score says faceoffs were 11-10, Albany got 6 of 10 in the first half, only 4 of 11 in the second. A UMass fan I talked to at ATSP said their FO guy was what won it for them vs. Ohio State last week. He also said the refs' calls went UMass way, which is what our fans were saying - and two of the refs were from Syracuse so we'll be seeing them again Tuesday. He said OSU has some real snipers but was impressed by the number of shots Cathers stopped with his body.

"Announcers complaining that every bounce has gone our way." yet UMass wins ground balls 29-19. Also outshot us 47-28

Big old win for the danes today! That should get us in the rankings.

DP, I think it was the highest ranking team we've hosted.

Looks there were good reasons why Marr was really excited about Cathers.

He made it a point to highlight Cather's signing his LOI in our email exchanges!

Big old win for the danes today! That should get us in the rankings.

DP, I think it was the highest ranking team we've hosted.

Looks there were good reasons why Marr was really excited about Cathers.

He made it a point to highlight Cather's signing his LOI in our email exchanges!

Nice to not only be the highest ranked team to play on our field(I think we were ranked #2 on 3/31/07 when we beat UMBC at home), but now they add in a win against the highest ranked oppenent.

Archived